Harmony Stern Flotation Bag -
Keep a Harmony Stern Flotation Bag in your kayak and make your boat easier to bail out and easier to recover in the event of a capsize. Once fully inflated and installed, this flotation bag occupies otherwise-empty hull space in your boat and thus limits the volume that water can fill when you flip over. A flotation bag is a quick and easy way to gain greater peace of mind out on the water.
- Tie-downs are isolated from the main air chamber so the bag will stay inflated in the event that a tie-down anchor point tears out
- Short size accommodates an eight- to ten-foot kayak and long size accommodates a ten- to thirteen-foot kayak
- Inflation hose uses a twist valve for a secure, positive air seal
- Color helps to regulate temperature so the bag is significantly less likely to burst in extreme heat
- 37in x 11in
- High-capacity dump valve allows you to deflate the bag quickly