Harmony Deck Rigging Kit - Kayak Deck Rigging Kit - This easy to install deck rigging kit is great for attaching extra lightweight gear to recreation and touring boats. The kit includes bungee, deck loops, hardware and instructions.Tools needed for assembly: Drill, 5/32' drill bit, Phillips head screw driver, and 3/8' wrench.Not suitable for composite touring boats because of hardware.
- Bungee cord is made of long-lasting material strong enough to hold an extra PFD
- 12ft 1/4" shock cord
- cmRecRequest(rzone, partId,'','','');
- Shockcord - 13' long x 3/8" diameter.
- 7 deck loops (eyelets)
- Eyelets mount easily to the deck of your boat in a matter of minutes
- 14 screws w/cap nuts
- Includes bungee cord, deck loops, mounting hardware, and instructions
- Not suitable for composite touring boats because of hardware.
- var partId='70034WC';
- Easy to install
- var rzone='PDPZ2';
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
Mount the Harmony Deck Rigging Kit to your boat and turn unused deck space into external storage for extra gear. Eyelets bolt into the sides of the deck, and a bungee cord forms a criss-crossing web that stretches between these eyelets, allowing you to store a jacket, map, or PFD on the outside of your boat within reach of the cockpit.