Hasselblad H4D-50 Medium Format DSLR Camera with 80mm f/2.8 HC Lens -
The Hasselblad H4D-50 Digital SLR Camera offers the ultimate in digital medium-format image capture to professional commercial, studio and fine art photographers. Built around a 50 megapixel, 36.7 x 49.1mm CCD image sensor with 16-bit color, the H4D-50 captures the subtle nuances and fine details of any subject. The chip provides the basis for optimal lens performance with a lens factor of 1.0, with both HC and HCD lenses. From high profile-portraiture and fashion to international travel photography, the H4D-50 provides image professionals with the superior handling and high image quality synonymous with the Hasselblad brand.
The H4D-50 allows you to choose between working tethered to a computer, or untethered and storing your images on a compact flash card. A 4GB card will store about 60 images. You can view your captured images on the 3" double-res (460.320 pixels) TFT 24bit color LCD display. The H4D-50 features True Focus with APL (Absolute Position Lock), making auto-focus substantially easier and more accurate. The camera has a wide ISO flexibility (ISO 50-800) and a flash sync of up to 1/800th of a second.
Options including GPS and Perspective Control modules, a choice of eye-level or waist-level finders and optics from 28mm wide angle to 300mm telephoto support the H-system philosophy of full user customization with uncompromising quality. The Hasselblad 80mm f/2.8 lens is included. Paired with Hasselblad Phocus software, the H4D-50 represents a complete, digital image solution for all of your professional needs.
- Large 3" double-res (460.320 pixels) TFT 24-bit color display with a wide viewing angle allows you to view your images comfortably in most settings
- Capable of flash sync speeds up to 1/800th of a second, the camera opens the door to powerful, action-stopping studio and location photography
- Hasselblad's optional Global Image Locator (GIL) tags GPS coordinates, altitude and time to all of your images files. This data is highly useful for location-specific applications and follow-up assignments
- Ultra-fast auto focus using True Focus with Absolute Position Lock allows true, accurate focusing throughout the image field. Camera also features AF Assist Illumination for working in dark environments
- Hasselblad's Phocus Software brings powerful capture, processing and archiving capabilities to the H system. Using a FireWire 800 connection, Phocus can control all shooting functions of the camera including ISO, shutter speed, aperture value and fine autofocus
- Rear uni-body housing for improved local servicing
- Built around a 50 megapixel, 36.7 x 49.1mm CCD image sensor with 16-bit color. The chip provides the basis for optimal lens performance with a lens factor of 1.0, with both HC and HCD lenses
- 90 MB/sec read-write performance on Extreme Pro cards from Sandisk
- Choose between working tethered to a computer, or untethered storing your images on a compact flash card. This allows you to get the most of your camera system both on location and in the studio
- Processing your RAW images in Hasselblad's Phocus imaging toolbox, or work with your RAW images directly in Apple or Adobe imaging environments