Hayes Stroker Ace Disc Brake -
The first ever lightweight, quad-piston brake from Hayes. An all new radial design helps strength and keeps the size compact and light.
- Insulated caliper pistons control fluid temperature for smooth and consistent brake engagement
- Aluminum adjuster knob with spring detents provides tool-free lever reach adjustment
- Lever stroke blends naturally and ergonomically with riders hands
- 4-piston forged mono-block caliper provides DH stopping power at a minimal weight penalty
- Calipers are 74mm post-mount type
- Adjustable caliper hose routing allows rider to set ideal hose exit angle for any mounting scenario