Head AdaptEdge 90 MYA Ski Boots -
Are your boots uncomfortable? Can't stand the pinching and rubbing anymore? The Head AdaptEdge 90 MYA Ski Boots are a women's specific, ultra adaptable pair of boots that can be extensively modified around the calf and forefoot. Adaptive Fit Technology allows the user to modify the forefoot width by 2 mm with the simple turn of a screw, while the Women's HeatFit liner will mold to your foot in a matter of minutes. Enjoy skiing without the discomfort!
- Women’s Heat Fit Liner allows for a tight custom fit
- Adjustable rear spoiler for the appropriate calf fit
- Grip pads help minimize slipping while walking
Support and Cushioning:
- Large 40mm strap provides added support
- Flex adjustment allows for altering boot stiffness
- Easy-entry shell design
- Double canting allows for adjustable stance
Can you say customization? The customizability of the Head Adapt Edge 90 Mya Ski Boot ensures you'll finally get the perfect fit. Now ladies have a boot where not only is the stiffness adjustable, but the actual boot width is too. With a quick turn of a screw, you can adjust the width from a comfy 104mm to a narrower 102mm. The adjustable spoiler on the back of the boot adjusts the cuff so it won't pinch your calf.