Hi-tec V-Lite Mt. Nevis II Hiking Boots -
The Hi-Tec® V-Lite Mt. Nevis Waterproof Hiking Boot features ionmask® protection that will keep you dry and comfortable on day hikes, overnight camping adventures, and extended stays in the backcountry. Lightweight and supportive, the Mt. Nevis has great cushion.
Support and Cushioning:
- Stabila-Flex lasting board for outstanding support
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Removable Comfort-Tec contoured insole
- V-Lite MDT carbon rubber hiking outsole.
- Stabila-Flex contoured bi-fit board support.
- Shock-absorbing V-Lite compression-molded EVA midsole
- Padded and gusseted tongue
- ion-mask WPi waterproof breathable weather protection
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining.
- Nubuck and mesh upper with rubber toe rand for durability
- Ultra-lightweight rustproof hardware.
- Stabila-Flex Plus contoured thermoplastic last - a multi-density, contoured lasting board ensures torsional rigidity and delivers essential forefoot flex.
- Molded rubber heel cup and toe band.
- V-Lite design - strips away as much weight as possible without sacrificing performance or durability.
- Lightweight, rugged metal lacing hardware
Sierra Trading Post
With ion-mask waterproof breathable technology and V-Lite stability, Hi-Tec's Mt. Nevis II hiking boots are ready to tackle the toughest treks, rain or shine.