Hyperlite Remix Wakeboard Bindings - Hyperlite Remix Wakeboard Bindings 2012: Supportive, yet not constricting, the Hyperlite Remix Wakeboard Bindings are pure wakeboarding ease. The Remix Bindings features dual lace zones with the plushness of the open-toe design. The tongue has a neoprene stretch panel on the medial side and a fixed tongue on the lateral side for superior landing and support according to natural foot movement.
Support and Cushioning:
- Low Pro Plate system is a 2-piece design that provides ultimate advantage maximizing support, reduced toe and heel lift and unmatched durability
- Adjustable sizing accommodates multiple riders and varying foot sizes
- Hyperplush rear flex zone
- Flex Rating 2 (1 soft – 5 stiff) - medium-soft flex and response
- Adjustable / Fixed Floating Toe
- Dual Quick Cinch Front Lace Zones
- Single Density Footbed
Looking for a serious binding while trying to stretch every dollar from your savings? The Hyperlite Remix Wakeboard Bindings can do it all. Packed with features found on Hyperlite's high end bindings, the Remix boot is a supportive yet easy to get into adjustable boot. Featuring the all new Low Pro Plate system and Dual Lace Zones, these bindings offer a lightweight feel and the closest boot to board connection possible. Don't miss out on all the fun, the Remix bindings will do more than enough to get the job done.
Hyperlite Remix Wakeboard Bindings 2011: When you are looking for a supportive but easy-to-get-into boot, you’ll want to turn to the Hyperlite Remix Wakeboard Bindings. With dual lace zones and plush open-toe, these Hyperlite boots combine adjustability and support into one perfectly paradoxical boot.