I/O Bio Merino Contact 1 Tight - The ultimate long underwear base layer for all your outdoor needs. I/O Bio's Merino Contact Tights regulate the temperature beneath the finest tech wear... or the rattiest old pair of construction jeans.
- If you haven't tried Merino wool, you should. It'll make you a believer.
- The super-fine fiber size makes a soft, stretchy, resilient fabric that is itch-free!
- Merino wool is a resilient fabric that is UV and burn-resistant, giving you durable apparel that will last for years.
- Merino wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight without feeling wet or loosing it's insulative properties.
- Wool is a renewable and naturally anti-microbial, anti-bacterial material that will not hold odor.
Wash and Care:
- Technical advances allow merino to be washed and tumble dried like any other fabric.