I/O Bio Merino Contact Tights - Naturally stretchy and sheer, the I/O Bio Women's Contact Merino Tights are not only for boating, running, hiking, biking and skiing, but great under a skirt as tights on a cold day, as well.
- If you haven't tried Merino wool, you should. It'll make you a believer.
- Merino wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight without feeling wet or loosing it's insulative properties.
- Wool is a renewable and naturally anti-microbial, anti-bacterial material that will not hold odor.
- Merino wool is a resilient fabric that is UV and burn-resistant, giving you durable apparel that will last for years.
- The super-fine fiber size makes a soft, stretchy, resilient fabric that is itch-free!
Wash and Care:
- Technical advances allow merino to be washed and tumble dried like any other fabric.
- The ultimate long underwear and fantastic running tights.