Icebreaker Hike Lite Mini Socks -
Shorter than the crew, the Hike Lite Mini combines soft, non-itch, lightweight fabric with a lite cushioned foot bed and extreme breathability.
• Perfect year-round hiking sock.
• Highly breathable.
• Achilles/Instep support.
- 70% Merino / 27% Nylon / 3% LYCRA / Sock height: 15cm (6")
- Itch-free merino wool is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- Function junction removes stitching where foot meets leg for less bulk
- Women-specific with a smaller circumference for slimmer feet, a narrower toe box to reduce bulk, and extended Y heel construction to prevent socks from slipping on smaller ankles
- Merino-wrapped nylon-core spun yarn with high-density merino cushioning against the skin
Support and Cushioning:
- Medium cushion
- Achilles and instep support
- Lightly cushioned footbed and extreme breathability
- Sculpted terry shaping in footbed cushions impact zones
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm, inside out; tumble dry low
- Breathable flat zone for air circulation
- Vented breathe zone
- Merino next to the skin maximizes breathability, moisture management, temperature control, and odor control (no stink)
- Large mesh ventilation zones at top of foot
Weather and Wind:
- LIN toe seam to prevent blisters
- Flattest LIN toe seam eliminates bulk across toes
- Made in United States of America (yarn New Zealand)
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- Cannot ship to Canada
- Anatomical toe boxes contour each foot
Sierra Trading Post
2nds. Light hiking or summer backcountry treks, Icebreaker's Hike Lite mini socks offer a soft landing with a medium cushion, and the full performance benefits of temperature-regulating, wicking merino wool.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
With a shorter height than the crew and lightweight fabric, Icebreaker's Hike Lite Mini Socks offer a lightly cushioned footbed and extreme breathability.
Fiber Content: 60% merino wool, 36% nylon, 4% Lycra.
Country of Origin: Imported