Icebreaker Hike Lite Mini Sock -
Next time you wander out into the great outdoors, treat your feet to the amazing wicking properties of the Icebreaker Hike Lite Mini Sock. Merino wool handles excess heat and keeps foot-stink at bay while you hike.
- Women-specific with a smaller circumference for slimmer feet, a narrower toe box to reduce bulk, and extended Y heel construction to prevent socks from slipping on smaller ankles
- Function junction removes stitching where foot meets leg for less bulk
- Itch-free merino wool is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- Merino-wrapped nylon-core spun yarn with high-density merino cushioning against the skin
- 70% Merino / 27% Nylon / 3% LYCRA / Sock height: 15 cm (6")
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightly cushioned footbed and extreme breathability
- Medium cushion
- Sculpted terry shaping in footbed cushions impact zones
- Achilles and instep support
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm, inside out; tumble dry low
- Merino next to the skin maximizes breathability, moisture management, temperature control, and odor control (no stink)
- Breathable flat zone for air circulation
- Vented breathe zone
- Large mesh ventilation zones at top of foot
Weather and Wind:
- Flattest LIN toe seam eliminates bulk across toes
- LIN toe seam to prevent blisters
- Made in United States of America (yarn New Zealand)
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- Anatomical toe boxes contour each foot
- US shipments only
Sierra Trading Post
2nds. Light hiking or summer backcountry treks, Icebreaker's Hike Lite mini socks offer a soft landing with a medium cushion, and the full performance benefits of temperature-regulating, wicking merino wool.
DECENT FEATURES of the Icebreaker Women's Hike Lite Mini Sock.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
With a shorter height than the crew and lightweight fabric, Icebreaker's Hike Lite Mini Socks offer a lightly cushioned footbed and extreme breathability.
Fiber Content: 60% merino wool, 36% nylon, 4% Lycra.
Country of Origin: Imported