Julbo Explorer -
Developed in collaboration with the French national skiing and mountaineering school, Explorer by Julbo was designed for high altitude mountain wear.
FEATURES of the Julbo Explorer Sunglasses.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Julbo Explorer Sunglasses.
- Grilamid nylon frame for intensified protection, absolute comfort and functionality, and secure hold in all conditions
- RX frame can be equipped with corrective solar lenses
Traction and Grip:
- Grip Tech inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold—do not stick to hair
- 360° adjustable temples—stem ends bend in every direction, easy to wear, provide good hold when worn with helmet, beanie, or alone
- Removable side shields for lateral protection against harsh sunlight
- Adjustable cord
- Recommended for use in bright sun conditions, mountain environments, and on the water—developed in collaboration with the elite climbing school in Chamonix (not recommended for driving)
- Antireflective coating reduces eye strain and eliminates interference glare; flash finish improves filtration of visible light through a mirror effect on the lens
- 100% protection from UVA/B/C rays
- Alti Arc mineral glass lenses with 7% VLT; protection index 4
- High-wrap shape for maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight
Julbo’s top-of-the-line mountaineering sunglass, the Explorer is designed to perform superiorly in high altitude environments, where mountaineers are overly susceptible to eye damage from sun and reflections. The highest mountains and extreme conditions bring out the best in these sunglasses that have been developed in collaboration with the elite climbing school in Chamonix. The Explorer takes glacier sunglasses to the next level: lenses with impressive protection, coverage from damaging UV rays, an anti-fog ventilation system.
The Explorer Alti Spectron X6 polycarbonate lens with flash treatment and anti-reflection technology has a protection index of 4. 95% visible light transmission.
Spectron polycarbonate lens is shock resistant and lightweight.
Offers 100% UVA/B/C protection.
Highwrap profile for an enhanced grip. Removable shells.
Air Flow incorporated in the frame provides optimum ventilation.
Adjustable temples to 360 degrees with additional cord for excellent grip.
Grip Tech adjustable temples for soft, comfortable wear.
Perfect for mountain, sea or desert use. Ideal for bright light situations including backcountry skiing, cross country skiing and snowshoeing. Not recommended for driving.
Lens width 59.
Temple length 135.