K-Swiss Tubes Run 100 -
Log your daily miles in the K-Swiss Tubes™ Run 100 shoe, designed in California. This lightweight women's athletic shoe features a breathable mesh upper with anatomically-correct flex grooves. The EVA midsole and Tubes™ cushioning system offer superior comfort. Durability is achieved with a full-length Aosta II rubber outsole of the K-Swiss Tubes™ Run 100 shoe.
- Support is obtained with mid-foot support construction that hugs the center of the foot.
- Cushioning is provided by k-EVA midsole compound and the dynamic motion of the tubes working in harmony with the motion of the foot
- Padded collar with achilles heel notch for added mobility.
Lining and Layers:
- Textile lining with removable, molded-EVA sockliner.
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioning is achieved with correctly-engineered cylinders offering controlled shock dispersion.
- The large cylinders on the outside of the heel collapse upon impact and absorb shock while the inside of the heel are firmer and support the heel and arch to prevent pronation.
- Features full-length cylinders for excellent flexibility, support and stability.
- Breathability is increased with a mesh upper
- Combination breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- Durability is achieved with a full length Aosta II rubber outsole
- Stay-tied laces act as a catch to keep laces firmly tied.
- A smaller, anatomically-placed cylinder on the medial side offers great stability.
- Flexibility is enhanced by anatomically correct flex-grooves.
- 9.5 oz.
More than just a running shoe, the K-Swiss Tubes Run 100 adds a whole new dimension to every footstep. A synthetic and mesh upper is combined with a stay-tied lacing system and k-EVA cushioning to enhance the motion of your foot. Large Tubes™ cylinders on the lateral side absorb strike shock while smaller support Tubes™ work with the medial side to stabilize the foot as it rolls inward. With extra rubber added to the heel to absorb stress and an Aösta® II rubber sole, Tubes™ were designed with durability in mind. No matter where you go or how hard you step, Tubes™ will bounce right back and keep your feet protected.
A revolutionary technology that's sure to change your approach to running. The Tubes™ Run 100 from K-SWISS® provides an amazing responsive heel-to-toe transition.
Stay-tied laces act as a "catch" to keep laces firmly tied.
Aösta II rubber compound provides unsurpassed durability from heel-to-toe.
A maximum cushioned running and training shoe featuring full length tubes technology.