K-Swiss Tubes Run 100 -
Log your daily miles in the K-Swiss Tubes™ Run 100 shoe, designed in California. This lightweight women's athletic shoe features a breathable mesh upper with anatomically-correct flex grooves. The EVA midsole and Tubes™ cushioning system offer superior comfort. Durability is achieved with a full-length Aosta II rubber outsole of the K-Swiss Tubes™ Run 100 shoe.
- Support is obtained with mid-foot support construction that hugs the center of the foot.
- A K-EVA midsole provides maximized cushioning and enhanced durability.
- Padded collar with achilles heel notch for added mobility.
Lining and Layers:
- Textile lining with removable, molded-EVA sockliner.
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioning is achieved with correctly-engineered cylinders offering controlled shock dispersion.
- Features full-length cylinders for excellent flexibility, support and stability.
- Combination breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- Flexibility is enhanced by anatomically correct flex-grooves.
- A smaller, anatomically-placed cylinder on the medial side offers great stability.
- Stay-tied laces act as a catch to keep laces firmly tied.
A revolutionary technology that's sure to change your approach to running. The Tubes™ Run 100 from K-SWISS® provides an amazing responsive heel-to-toe transition.
Stay-tied laces act as a "catch" to keep laces firmly tied.
Aösta II rubber compound provides unsurpassed durability from heel-to-toe.