Keen Betty Boots -
Snow bunny meets snow Betty in KEEN’s Betty Boot II. The essential winter boot features a technical outsole for advanced traction in slick, wintery weather.
• Weight: 16 oz/454 g.
• Type: Insulated, Snow Boots, Waterproof.
• Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
• Lining: Moisture wicking textile.
• Upper: Abrasion resistant textile, Waterproof nubuck.
• Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole.
*Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Women’s size 7 US (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
• 200g KEEN.Warm insulation.
• KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane.
• A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
• A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.WARM - a lightweight, anti microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
• Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Support and Cushioning:
- S3 heel support structures lend support
- Removable cushioned insole
- 200g KEEN.Warm is a lightweight, antimicrobial insulation that provides warmth against the cold elements.
- 200-gram Keen.Warm insulation
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Medial side zipper for easy on and off.
- Dual climate carbon rubber outsole
- Keen.PROTECT is where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Non-marking rubber outsole
Lining and Layers:
- Moisture wicking lining
- Soft velour lining
- Faux shearling lining for all day comfort and warmth.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry.
- Suede and synthetic upper
- Torsion stability ESS shank.
- US shipments only
- Metatomical footbed
- 4mm multi directional lugs.
Sierra Trading Post
Boot-boot-be-doop! Keen's Betty Boot winter boots know how to keep feet warm and dry; the secret is a combination of Keen Dry waterproof breathable membrane and Keen Warm insulation. S3 technology supports feet on impact, absorbs shock and reduces the odds of twisting your ankles.
Kill the chill this winter with the Betty Boot II from Keen Footwear. A double whammy of Keen technologies (KEEN.Dry and KEEN.Warm) keep your feet warm and dry all winter long. And the Betty Boot II isn't just about performance; it looks great too and pairs wonderfully with your favorite winter dress and tights for a unique look that's all you.
The Betty Boot II is an essential winter boot that will keep you warm and ready for any snow fight!
for all day comfort and warmth.
for all day comfort.
200g KEEN.Warm™ is a lightweight, antimicrobial insulation that provides warmth against the cold elements.
KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry.
Keen.PROTECT™ is where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
These boots have women-specific style that stands out when lounging around the lodge, but are made with technical toughness that belies their striking exterior. The leather and synthetic textile uppers are adorned with rich, complementary highlights for an uninhibited look. Enhanced with 200-gram Keen.Warm™ insulation so your feet stay toasty warm in frigid weather. The Keen.Dry™ waterproof, breathable membranes rebuff moisture, while allowing perspiration to evaporate. The S3 heel support structure lends support at impact, dissipating shock, cushioning the foot and supporting the ankles. The nonmarking carbon-rubber outsoles provide increased traction and grip with their modern tread design. Imported.
Average weight: 1.9 lbs./pair.
Women’s sizes: 6-10. Half sizes to 10.
Colors: Black, White.