Keen Newport H2 Sandal -
The sea is a harsh master, so bring good shoes.
Even in a well-maintained boat, the chances of getting your feet wet are extremely good. If you're getting in and out of a kayak or canoe, there's no avoiding it. Enter the Keen Newport H2 Sandal. The Newport H2 protects your toes from rigging and rocks, and its sole grips deck and ground without leaving marks. The fully synthetic hydrophobic uppers guarantee your feet will feel dry minutes after stepping out of the water. The Newport H2's hybrid shoe/sandal design breathes better than a full shoe and protects your foot better than a sandal. The unique anatomical outsole gives superb traction and support, and an anti-bacterial footbed controls moisture and keeps the stank under control.
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Secure-fit strap design for a comfortable fit
- Compression molded EVA Midsole
- EVA midsoles provide cushioning while Clarino™ Serdia™ antimicrobial footbeds help keep foot odor under control
Lining and Layers:
- Aegis microbe shield hydrophobic lining and footbed
- Waterproof webbed fabric and suede upper in an outdoor sandal style with a protective toe bumper
- Soft fabric lining, cushioned metatomical EVA footbed
- Washable polyester webbing upper with Aegis microbe shield
- Nylon webbing uppers are lined with hydrophobic foam for comfort and fit, and are lighter than the original leather model
Traction and Grip:
- Non-marking carbon-rubber outsoles offer long-lasting durability; knife-cut siping delivers reliable traction on wet surfaces
- Modified tongue, ankle strap with Velcro(R) closure
- Abrasion-resistant heel overlay and side straps anchoring bungee style lacing system
- Strappy uppers are laced with elastic cord and secure with quicklocks; 3M® reflective pull loops for easy on and off
- Aegis Microbe Shield Technology controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.
- Quickdraw elastic cord for fast, easy adjustments
- US shipments only
- Metatomical low durometer EVA molded footbed
- Patented toe guards protect feet for hiking, biking and more
- Medium width
- Multi-directional lug pattern with razor siping
As an all-access urban and outdoor shoe, the Newport H2 from KEEN fulfills its purpose. Whether camping for the weekend or hiking a nearby forest trail or taking kids to a park, the Newport H2 from KEEN offers maximum toe protection, 3mm lugs for traction and elastic closures with cord locks for a snug contour to your feet. KEEN's H2 is ready for a variety of conditions and terrains from trails to water to concrete. The Aegis Microbe Shield® reduces odor and the synthetic provides a multi-functional quick drying shoe.
The Keen Newport H2 Sandal for Women in Black is ready for adventure. This classic Keen sandal excels adverse conditions, with it's razor sipped outsole and 3mm lugs providing excellent traction. The washable polyester webbing upper features the odor-reducing Aegis Microbe Shield. KEEN patented toe protection lets you follow any path, whether to rivers or trails.
The Women's Newport H2 Sandal by Keen is designed to perform in adverse conditions, the Newport H2's razor siped outsole and 3mm lugs provide excellent traction. Synthetic uppers withstand the abuse of saltwater and dirt, while providing supple comfort and stylish looks, making this shoe a true hybrid.
The Newport H2 Sandal is a better choice for frequent use around water. The H2's secure-fit strap design adjusts for optimal comfort. The nonmarking rubber outsole features a multidirectional lug pattern and razor siping for traction on wet and dry surfaces. The metatomical footbed conforms to the shape of your foot for a custom, comfortable fit. AEGIS Microbe Shield hydrophobic mesh lining features an antimicrobial treatment to help prevent odor, staining, and deterioration. Compression-molded EVA midsole. Patented toe protection. Polyester webbing uppers lend this sandal a water-friendly design. The nylon webbing uppers and rubberized footbed dry faster, absorb less water, and stay lighter - and the straps will not expand when wet. Quick-draw elastic cord laces make mean this sandal is easy to secure quickly for snug fit. Imported.
Order up some adventure with a side of water in the Newport H2 from KEEN. Ready for adverse conditions, the razor sipped outsole and 3mm lugs provide excellent traction. The washable polyester webbing upper features the odor-reducing Aegis Microbe Shield. KEEN patented toe protection lets you follow any path, whether to rivers or trails.
• Weight: 12.03 oz/341.045 g.
• Type: Bungee Styles, Sandals.
• Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
• Lining: AEGIS microbe shield treated hydrophobic mesh.
• Upper: Washable polyester webbing.
• Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping.
with Aegis microbe shield
The women's Newport H2 Sandals from Keen will take you from trail to creek without a problem. The lug bottoms will grip the terrain so you will have sure footing.
Tromping through the surf is stable and comfortable in Velcro-free Newport H2 Sandal from Keen. With a covered toe for hard-core water sports, this rugged shoe is ready to get wet. A classic for amphibious days, it has grippy rubber and a toe-protecting design to ensure no rock, stream, or river gets in your way.
Make a run for the riverbank in the Newport H2 adventure sandals from Keen.
Sierra Trading Post
As comfortable in the water as they are on land, Keen's Newport H2 closed-toe sandals feature hydrophobic quick-dry polyester webbing straps with AEGIS Microbe Shield treatment to eliminate odor.
Now made with nylon webbing, the all-terrain Keen Newport H2 Sandals provide protection, function and freedom for your feet.
Up top, the tough, waterproof nylon uppers provide a rugged external framework that will stand up to a wide range of punishing environments. Lined with soft, hydrophobic foam with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment for odor-fighting comfort. Quick-lock lace system cinches down evenly over your arch. Soles cradle your feet with anatomic, extra-wide footbeds that have been also treated with Aegis. Knife-cut siping on the nonmarking outsoles for traction. Shock-absorbing EVA midsoles. Patented toe guard. Imported.
Please note: This model runs 1/2-size small. We suggest ordering 1/2-size larger than your typical shoe size.
Women’s sizes: 6-10 medium width. Half sizes to 10.
Colors: Slate Black/Canton, Hot Coral, Bougainvillea, Chartreuse.
Excellent performance whether you're headed to the water or the trail Washable polyester webbing upper with Aegis microbe shield Hydrophobic mesh lining Metatomical low durometer EVA molded footbed Non-marking carbon rubber sole Quickdraw elastic cord lace Secure metatomical strap design Compression molded EVA midsole Patented toe protection Multi-direction lug pattern with razor siping