Keen Pittsburgh -
Up your productivity with the KEEN Utility Pittsburgh work boot. This rugged men's ankle boot has a waterproof nubuck and synthetic upper with a generously padded tongue and collar and secure lace closure for a snug fit; rely on the Dri-Lex lining to help maintain a fresh interior. Exceptional comfort is offered by the dual-density, compression-molded EVA/polyurethane midsole, EVA heel cushion and removable, anatomically contoured EVA footbed. In addition to contributing ASTM-rated protection, the shape of the left and right steel toes allow for a roomier toe box. A KEEN Key-Tech™ torsion plate pairs forefoot flexibility with enhanced stability. The KEEN Utility Pittsburgh steel-toe boot is finished with a slip- and oil-resistant KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole for reliable traction, wherever the day takes you.
Support and Cushioning:
- EVA heel cushioning insert
- What if the inside of your shoe could mold to your feet? KEEN.CUSH is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Weather and Wind:
- KEEN key-tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
- Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- KEEN.PROTECT toe protection w/wrap-around outsole
Lining and Layers:
- Dry-lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- KEEN's oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- KEEN carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Contoured heel lock
The Pittsburgh is more than just footwear, it's a tool to get the job done right.
Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets.
Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
Keen Key-Tech full-length TPU interlocking torsion plate.
Dual-density, compression-molded EVA and PU midsole.
Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
Keen.Key-Tech is a full-length TPU stability plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
Unique anatomically-correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 EH standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
These leather hiking boots will protect you on the long haul. Nubuck leather upper is fully waterproof and a KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane lets sweat escape as vapor, while keeping water droplets out. In addition, the Dri-Lex footwear lining features highly absorbent and quick-wicking Hydrophobic/Hydrophilic 2-Zone Comfort Technology. Cushioning, metatomical, compression-molded, dual-density EVA/polyurethane footbed offers superior support and is removable for easy care. KEEN.KEY-TECH provides the perfect combination of flexibility and stability with a full-length TPU interlocking torsion plate. Asymmetrical left and right-specific steel toes are uniquely anatomically correct for a roomier and more comfortable fit. Patented KEEN.PROTECT shields your foot from rocks and debris with a rubber outsole that wraps up and over your toes. Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip-resistant. Locking metal lacing hooks are quick and easy. Contoured heel for secure fit. Reflective webbing for safety.
Steel, toughness, and a willingness to tackle a hard day's work. What describes the city of Pittsburgh is also fitting of our new work boot of the same name. More than just footwear, this is a tool to get the job done right. With a long list of technology and features, this boot fends off fatigue and preserves your energy so you've got something left in the tank even after your shift is through.