Keen Revel -
Rejoice, winter-lovers, in the KEEN Revel hiking boot. This innovative women's winter hiking boot is packed with technical features to keep you outside and comfortable for hours in snowy, icy conditions. The waterproof nubuck upper is backed up by a KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane and 200-gram KEEN.WARM insulation. KEEN's Heat Trapulator underfoot insulation system helps keep cold from transferring through the bottom of the boot. The KEEN Revel winter hiking boot is finished with a dual-climate outsole that pairs 4mm multidirectional lugs with rubber that hardens as the mercury drops, offering dependable traction on packed snow and ice.
Support and Cushioning:
- TPU stability shanks give you support and stability
- 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation, a lightweight and anti-microbial insulation that provides warmth where it's needed most.
- 200g KEEN.WARM lightweight, antimicrobial insulation made from charcoal bamboo
- Revolutionary heat trapulator underfoot insulation system.
- Size a half size up as this style runs a bit small
Weather and Wind:
- KEEN.DCR (Dual Climate Rubber) outsoles harden in cold weather to bite into packed snow
- Waterproof nubuck uppers won't shriek at the sight of slush, snow, or mucky water
- Dual climate rubber outsole with 4mm multidirectional lugs hardens in the cold for traction on snow and ice
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles provide comfort, support, and shock absorption
- Leather upper with nylon mesh overlays
- Wool felt footbeds for comfort
Lining and Layers:
- Heat Trapolator underfoot technology has three layers of heat trapping materials that hold warm air in
- Breathable and waterproof KEEN.DRY membrane lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Waterproof breathable KEEN.DRY membrane blocks out the elements and keeps your toes comfy and dry
Traction and Grip:
- 4mm multi-directional traction lugs help keep you on your feet in sketchy terrain
- KEEN.PROTECT reinforced rubber toe cap provides added impact protection
- US shipments only
- Named a "Top 6 Winter Boot of 2012" by Outside magazine
- Pull tabs on tongue and heel.
The Revel takes winter by the reins.
No need to stay bundled up inside all winter when you have the KEEN Women's Revel Boots just itching to get outside. KEEN combines its KEEN.Warm Trapolater insulation underfoot with 200g KEEN.WARM insulation to give you super-warm boots that keep your feet plenty cush in frigid temperatures. So grab your puffy and get cracking on shoveling the walk, taking your pouch for a stroll, or eating some delicious dinner at your local bistro.
Sierra Trading Post
Warm, dry and incredibly supportive, you'll revel in fierce winter conditions while wearing Keen's Revel winter boots. 200g KEEN.WARM insulation and three layers of heat trapping materials underfoot prevent frigid feet in the woods or while shoveling driveway snowdrifts.
For winter-hikes or jaunts to the local hangout, Keen's Revel Boot keeps you warm and comfortable during cold, damp outings. Crafted with Trapolater underfoot insulation with 200g KEEN.WARM insulation for total warmth and a KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane, your feet remain dry so your adventure isn't compromised.
Traction, warmth, breathability: Keen innovated across the board to create the Revel, their warmest, most comfortable winter hiking boot.