Keen Summit County Boot -
Take on the bitter cold in the Summit County II boots from Keen.
- Lace-up front, padded tongue and collar
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioning insole with thermal heat shield
- Shellback heel support
- 450g of Keen.Warm insulation in the toe
- 400g KEEN.Warm(TM) insulation
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof nubuck upper in a cold weather boot style
- This style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Non-marking rubber outsoles
- CMEVA midsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
Lining and Layers:
- KEEN.Dry(TM) waterproof membrane lining
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Ready for the harshest weather conditions
- Gently brush the footwear with a damp, soft sponge or hand towel to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle solvent-based cleaner. This process may cause slight discoloration to the affected area.
- TPU stability shank
- Patented toe protection
- 8 1/4 inch shaft, 14 1/2 inch circumference
Even when the weather outside is harsh, the Summit County from Keen handles whatever Mother Nature dishes out. Waterproof leather upper. 450g of Keen.Warm insulation in the toe and 350g in the upper. Keen.Dry breathable waterproof membrane. Non-marking rubber outsole.