Keen Summit County Boot -
Boots for winter in Summit County.
Cold-weather living requires a boot that fights cold and provides traction on the street but also feels good inside the grocery store, and the KEEN Men's Summit County II Boot fits the bill. KEEN engineers combined the insulation of your favorite deep-winter footwear with the easygoing feel of lighter footwear; think SUV-style protection with a towncar-like ride.
- Lace-up front, padded tongue and collar
- Padded collar and tongue for support and comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Mid style for added ankle support.
- Shellback heel and TPU stability shank for added support.
- Cushioning insole with thermal heat shield
- Synthetic insulation wraps your foot in enough warmth to fend off the deepest winter chill
- Waterproof nubuck upper with 350-gram KEEN.WARM insulation
- 450g of Keen.Warm insulation in the toe
- 400g of KEEN.Warm insulation for comfort and warmth.
- This style runs about a 1/2 size small.
Weather and Wind:
- Rugged leather uppers have been waterproofed to provide protection from the elements
- Outsole hardens in cold to increase bite into packed snow or ice.
- TPU Stability Shank coupled with the lugged rubber outsole give you grip on slippery sidewalks or in deep snow
- Thermal heat shield footbed helps keep the cold out and warmth in.
- Waterproof nubuck upper in a cold weather boot style
Lining and Layers:
- KEEN.Dry(TM) waterproof membrane lining
- Compression molded EVA midsole for cushion and impact protection.
- CMEVA midsole
- Shellback Heel Support and EVA midsole work together to cradle your foot in a manner that's at once supportive and supremely comfortable
- Lace-up closure for a secure and snug fit.
- Heel pull for easy entry and comfortable fit.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane keeps your feet safe from wet weather.
- Waterproof breathable membrane inside this boot blocks moisture from the outside and allows sweaty vapor to escape from within
Traction and Grip:
- Dual climate rubber outsole for excellent durability and traction.
- 8 1/4 inch shaft, 14 1/2 inch circumference
- Patented toe protection
- Ready for the harshest weather conditions
- Dual climate non-marking rubber sole
- Thermal Heat Shield footbed reflects heat that your foot naturally generates, adding to overall warmth
- Gently brush the footwear with a damp, soft sponge or hand towel to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle solvent-based cleaner. This process may cause slight discoloration to the affected area.
For the outdoorsman who never settles for less than the peak, the men's Summit County II winter boots from Keen Footwear are reinforced with 400 gram insulation, a thermal heatshielded footbed and waterproof leather to ensure you're equipped to traverse the toughest of terrain--despite mother nature's pessimism.
Oregon Mountain Community
Think KEEN + WARM + DRY = NICE. The Keen Summit County II boots have a Nubuck leather upper that is warmed with 350-gram KEEN.WARM insulation. The KEEN.DRY breathable waterproof membrane, will assist dryness inside. The rugged rubber outsole reacts to cold weather by hardening for a tough grip on packed snow. Since toes are the first to get cold, this boot features 450-gram KEEN.WARM insulation in the toe area.
The Summit County II Boot from Keen is what you want on your feet in any snow conditions. Waterproof, breathable membrane offers supreme comfort. Thermal heat shield footbed and insulation will assure you feet stay warm the whole day. Shellback heel support creates a snug fit while putting in the miles. As always, this boot features Keen's patented toe protection.
Take on the bitter cold in the Summit County II boots from Keen.
Outrun those pesky avalanches with ease when you hit the snow covered trails with the Summit County II by Keen.
Even when the weather outside is harsh, the Summit County from Keen handles whatever Mother Nature dishes out. Waterproof leather upper. 450g of Keen.Warm insulation in the toe and 350g in the upper. Keen.Dry breathable waterproof membrane. Non-marking rubber outsole.