Keen Tacoma 6 - Whether you're on the construction site or working on a backyard project, the tough-tech leather of the Tacoma 6 has a comfortable versatility that makes every job even easier to accomplish.
Lining and Layers:
- Dri-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Keen.Key-Tech is a full-length TPU stability plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
Weather and Wind:
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Waterproof and stain resistant nubuck leather upper.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z41 PT99 standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Goodyear welt contruction.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.