Kelty Rally 45 Pack -
DECENT FEATURES of the Kelty Rally 45 Pack.
The SPECS of the Kelty Rally 45 Pack.
- Our new lightweight Agile Suspension System directs weight off of your back and down to your hips and then moves with your every step.
Weather and Wind:
- Keep snacks and other necessities close with zippers waist belt pockets.
- Front pocket with panel access
- Map pocket
- Fits Torso Length 17.5in-21in / 44-53cm
- Keeps you cool while hiking using a ventilated back panel, airmesh shoulder straps, waist belt, and lumbar pad.
- Stay hydrated with a hydration compatible system inside that works with most bladders and stretch mesh water bottle pockets on the outside.
- Keeps loads stable and secure using side compression straps, load lifter/stabilizer straps, and HDPE reinforced waist belt.
- Sternum strap
- Integrated pull-out raincover
- Ice-axe loops
- Easy to load with a top load design and a sleeping bag compartment.
- Belt stabilizers
- Scherer Cinch (US Pat#55,465,886)
Rocky Mountain Trail
Kelty Rally 45L M/L
Engineered to keep you cool, the Rally leads with offering outstanding multi-directional ventilation with a carry that manages mid-sized loads exceptionally well - so well that you'll be out all day and notice nothing except the scenery. Loaded with sleek features and constructed with weight in-mind - backpacking season has arrived!
All Kelty Agile series packs feature the Agile suspension system; a lightweight, butterfly-shaped aluminum stay that transfers weight directly to the hips while allowing the pack to move with the wearer. A spring-loaded backpanel with molded lumbar and scapula pads adds support and multidirectional airflow for added comfort. Other packs at a similar price and capacity typically use heavier steel frames or no frame at all.
This pack was designed for warm weather and medium-weight loads. The Agile suspension system combines a single, lightweight aluminum stay and sculpted aluminum wire for direct load transfer to the hips. Spring-loaded back-panel with molded lumbar and scapula pads provides support and multidirectional airflow. Shell is made of rugged 330-denier Velocity polyester and lightweight 210-denier HD polyester. High-stress points are reinforced with 420-denier ballistic nylon for long-term performance. Load-stabilizing straps are strategically located for maximum control. Scherer Cinch™ system makes waistbelt adjustment quick and easy. Integrated pull-out rain cover. Hydration system compatible. Imported.
Torso fit range: 14-1/2” - 18-1/2”.
Volume: 2,745 cu. in.
Weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz.
Colors: Wine, Graphite.