Kokatat Gore-Tex Front Entry Dry Suit with Relief Zipper -
The lightweight Kokatat Gore-Tex® Front Entry dry suit with relief zipper supplies splash protection for kayakers who want more comfort than neoprene wetsuits can provide.
Made in USA.
Wash and Care:
- Machine or hand wash in cold water with powdered detergent; do not bleach or dry clean; store dry, hanging or loosely folded
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated Gore-Tex socks are more comfortable than latex gaskets and prevent water from entering suit at legs
- Waterproof front-entry zipper eases dressing and relief zipper speeds pit stops
- Tough nylon with Gore-Tex Pro Shell laminate is completely waterproof, extremely breathable and highly durable
- Specialized sleeves enhance freedom of motion and won't restrict movement when paddling
- Neoprene neck gasket seals with skin to help keep water out
- Tough reinforcements at knees and seat boost abrasion resistance and durability
- Reflective highlights on front of suit enhance visibility in low light