La Sportiva Wildcat 2.0 GTX -
Put on a pair of The La Sportiva Wildcat and you'll be instantly transformed into a cat-person. Not like the crazy cat lady who just really likes cats kind of cat person, but like a person with all of the great qualities of a cat. A Wildcat, even. Like nimbleness, stealth powers, and total emotional detachment. The FriXion X-axis rubber outsole not only gives you awesome traction on all kinds of terrain, but also the added cushion to have confidence in every footfall. With its single density midsole and neutral platform, you'll stay balanced and stable no matter what the trail throws at you. If Marty Stauffer were still making movies about wildcats, this is definitely the shoe he would wear.
DECENT FEATURES of the La Sportiva Men's Wildcat 2.0 GTX Shoe.
The SPECS of the La Sportiva Men's Wildcat 2.0 GTX Shoe.
- EVA midsoles featuring 2.4mm LaSpEVA extra layer for added shock absorption provide ample cushioning and help reduce and dissipate impact forces
- Durable MEMlex, soft 2.4mm LaSpEVA midsole, and nylon-molded Flex Transfer shank give tons of impact-reducing support for all-day action
- 1-piece nylon air mesh uppers are highly breathable and lightweight; polyurethane reinforcements provide support for heels
- 1-piece lacing harness supplies a secure, snug and supportive fit; nylon mesh linings on tongues and heels wick moisture to help keep feet dry
- Molded nylon shanks modulate toe spring and offer additional stability
Support and Cushioning:
- Trail Cage and AirMesh upper with UreTech reinforcements breathes on those long, damp runs and provides durable, foot-hugging support
Weather and Wind:
- Stretch Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear lining is waterproof and breathable—guaranteed—to help keep foot dry, cool, and comfy
- Stretchy Gore-Tex® XCR® waterproof liners supply a great fit and let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Stretch GORE-TEX lining provides an excellent fit and waterproof protection
- One piece mesh upper for excellent adaptability and comfort
- Tongue webbing for tongue control and stability
- Sticky, aggressive, and lightweight FriXion AT rubber outsole provides sure footing on the road or trail
Traction and Grip:
- Aggressive outsole bites into the trail and ensures excellent traction
- Sticky rubber outsoles on the La Sportiva Wildcat 2.0 GTX shoes feature the Impact Brake System™ to reduce impact forces and improve traction with a special lug pattern
- Impact Brake System X-Axis absorbs shock to reduce body strain, and its opposing slanted lugs grip into steep terrain uphill and downhill
- Soft 2.4 mm laspeva lasting board reduces impact forces
- New one-piece high frequency molded lacing harness
- TPU Transkinetic heel stabilizer secures foot in back for exceptional control
Run the trails come rain or shine with the Wildcat 2.0 GTX from La Sportiva®.
A stable, neutral, and extremely well-cushioned trail running shoe with excellent waterproof protection.
upper with a Trail Cage frame and Transkinetic heel stabilizer for stability, as well as UreTech reinforcements in high wear areas.
One-piece high frequency molded lacing harness.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining is a waterproof and breathable membrane that keeps your feet comfortable in all types of conditions.
Compression-molded MEMlex midsole with 2.4mm LaSpEVA layer for added shock absorption.
Nylon-molded Flex Transfer shank gives you torsional stability and flexibility with each step.
Plush 2.4mm LaSpEVA lasting board.
FriXion® AT rubber outsole digs into any surface for excellent sticky grip and added cushion.
La Sportiva's Impact Brake System™ proprietary technology in outsole design has the lugs of the soles oriented in opposing slanted directions, increasing braking power by an average of 20% and decreasing impact forces by an average of 20%.
You want freedom, and for you that means running where and when you want to run. With the weather-resisting La Sportiva Men's Wildcat 2.0 GTX Trail Running Shoe, you can do just that. In rain, snow, or sleet, this shoe has you covered in its Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear waterproof, breathable lining. And its breathable AirMesh upper wicks away moisture for added cool comfort. Loads of cushioning support and absorptive lugged sole will save your joints on rugged terrain; and sticky rubber grips onto road or rock.
The Wildcat 2.0 from La Sportiva is a stable well cushioned trail runner with a neutral last. The Gore-Tex lining in the shoe assures waterproof performance on those wet trails.
Stability and protection at its finest. La Sportiva's Wildcat 2.0 GTX Trail Running Shoe soaks up impact while dishing out tons of power and traction to keep you going mile after mile. A stretch GORE-TEX liner keeps you completely dry in less than ideal conditions. Its neutral shape supports correct running habits and overall foot health.
Waterproof and well-cushioned, the La Sportiva Wildcat 2.0 GTX trail-running shoes offer a stable, neutral ride for fast-paced trail pursuits.