Lange RX 130 Boots - Lange RX 130 Ski Boots 2013: The Lange RX 130 Ski Boots are high-performance all-mountain boots based on the acclaimed RS shell. Lange’s effective performance and fit solutions: control fit, mono-injected shells and modern, efficient stance angles deliver precise fit, enhanced comfort and powerful big-mountain performance. Ultra-Grip replaceable soles provide increased traction and durability for hiking ridge lines and walking to the tram.
- Asymmetrical toe box with thermo insulation for extra warmth
- Pre-Shaped Asymmetrical Toe Box for warmth and comfort
- 100mm high performance last for all the good skiers; it features a great balance between ski control and comfort.
- Instep Pocket designed to reduce pressure points and discomfort
Lining and Layers:
- Power Wrap Wedge – mid line reinforcement protects the shin, enhances the sensitivity and precision during cuff motion.
- Control Fit anatomically-correct shell for great hold
- Cam Lock power strap can be ratcheted down for snug fit
- Mono-injection delivers the smoothest flex pattern for ultimate response and feedback, has a more consistent flex and performance in varying temperatures, and is easy-to-customize for precise, high-performance fit and comfort.
- Control Fit Technology - The process of shell engineering is powered by the data generated throughout a foot scanning system and allows for a more accurate and precise fit.
- Innovative true lasted fit in the heel cup, toe box, navicular and instep areas for the most accurate fit
- Microadjustable buckles let you dial down the fit
- Cuff Material Polyurethane
- Instep lock – reinforcements have been stitched on the liners to increase foot and heel retention.
- Thermo Fit with adjustable rear spoiler is made with a thermo-customizable ankle pad material
- The foot "Retention Level - RL" is proportional to the material density.
- Molded thermo customizable liner Polyethylene + EVA foam ankle pads provide elasticity and comfort
Traction and Grip:
- Ultra Grip soles are a new vulcanized rubber sole to get the best grip on every kind of surface - designed for enhanced grip during short up hill hikes.
- Power strap 45 mm with Cam-Lock
- Power Strap Camlock 40mm
- V-Cut Lateral Profile allows for a progressive flex of the upper cuff, guarantees perfect retention of the rear and medial portion of the foot, and makes step-in easier.
- Last Width 97mm / 100mm
- Macro adjustment 2x3 positions screwed catches
- Toe Dam
- Flex adjustment 2 rear screws
- Canting +/- 1,5°
- New 100mm RX Last
- 130 flex rating
- Low Profile Buckle
- Natural Stance compliments modern ski design by providing a neutral and upright stance, has more efficient power transfer on modern shaped and rockered skis, and is less quad fatigue for better, longer ski days.
- Extruded Alu buckles, 4 micro adjust
- ThermoFit 3 liner is heat moldable to conform to your foot
- 4º ramp angle, 12º forward lean / 14º with spoiler, 0º medial / lateral stance
- Mono-injected Polyether shell and cuff
Go big or don’t go at all; the RX 130 Ski Boots are big mountain freeride behemoths and the only 100mm lasted mono-injection shell on the market! Featuring new cam lock power straps for increased precision and control and Ultra Grip replaceable soles for traction and durability, this boot stands up to the demands of hard charging freeskiers. New Control Fit technology gives this boot the best "out of the box" fit imaginable. The mono-injection shell allows for easy customization when necessary while Lange's Control Fit Liner addresses traditional hard-to-fit issues. The true lasted liner, one piece toe box, instep pocket and saddle stitched seams alleviate common pressure points and increase circulation. A new benchmark and the most powerful, best fitting freeride boot on the market, the RX 130, gives hard charging freeskiers the confidence, comfort and control to flash their line, stomp the mandatory and crush the competition.
As far as you're concerned, ski boots just aren't stiff enough. That's why you're looking at the Lange RX 130 Ski Boots. With a flex of 130 it's safe to say there's not much out there that offers more support. The last width is still made for human feet - it's a very reasonable 100mm. Control Fit creates an anatomically-correct shell design that follows the contours of your foot, with specific attention paid to the instep to avoid pressure points and discomfort. Lange's Cam Lock system provides extra support, allowing you to actually ratchet down the power strap. An Ultra Grip sole helps to give you solid footing when you're not in your skis.
RX are award-winning, high-performance all-mountain boots based on the acclaimed RS shell. Lange's effective performance and fit solutions: Control Fit, mono-injected shells and modern, efficient stance angles deliver precise fit, enhanced comfort and powerful big-mountain performance. Ultra-Grip replaceable soles provide increased traction and durability for hiking ridgelines and walking to the tram. Featuring "Choose Your Width" options in key models, RX boots simply fit more foot shapes better.
The all new high performance RX Series brings our unique " Control Fit" and experience to the ski boot market in an all new mono-injected shell/ By combining a 100mm last with a slightly more snug ankle fit than its competitors, The RX delivers a level or precision and fit that no other boot in its class can match. Combine that with an attention to details such as the nicest liner that Lange has ever delivered: spectacular instep accommodation: and many additional fit enhancements, and you have a boot that fills a role other 100mm boots can't play.