Leki Cressida Antishock -
The Leki Women's Cressida Antishock is ideal for the serious hiker who encounters all types of unforgiving terrain. The aluminum shaft has an antishock system lite and carbide tips to deal with difficult ground and allow the hiker to keep going. The Cressida Antishock has AERGON thermo grips and a SpeedLock/Super Lock system to ensure a comfortable fit and a dependable feel. The Women's Cressida Antishock extends up to 125 cm and weighs in at 18.2 ounces, all with an ultra sonic finish.
- Hollow core construction to save weight
- "No Bulk" strap does not create an "Over-Sized" grip; lined with quick drying wicking material for extra comfort
- Thermo foam grip material (faux cork finish) for extra comfort, light weight and insulation in colder weather
Support and Cushioning:
- AERGON Thermo compact grips ergonomic design specifically created for trekking; Smaller size for smaller hands. Foam rubber for comfort, breathability, and durability; ergonomic design for control and support. Edgeless outer shape offers a variety of comfortable, secure gripping options. Biotec 2 lightweight shell cavity.
- Soft Antishock - Lite System (SAS-L): Reduces stress on your body with an internal suspension system comprised of steel spring and soft elastomer that cushions the impact of each pole plant. System is integrated into the lower shaft, reducing pack size by 5cm.ON/OFF function eliminated due to limiting of spring travel to 1cm.
- Baskets provide extra support on soft terrain; interchangeable basket system allows baskets to be easily removed and replaced without special tools
Traction and Grip:
- Durable carbide tip ends optimize grip on ice and rocks
- Lightweight Aergon Thermo grips feature an edgeless shape and a cork surface to maximize comfort and minimize hand fatigue
- Positive Angle grips position the hands at an ergonomically correct angle for optimal swing efficiency and stress relief at wrists
- Edgeless, rounded grip for comfortable gripping at all angles especially for "Palming" on steeps
- Security strap system that adjusts and secures strap adjustment without buckles
- Shafts made from lightweight aluminum
- Combination SpeedLock (upper section) / Super Lock Soft Antishock (lower section)
- Soft Anti-Shock Light used in the lower shafts
- Scratch-resistant surfaces and high polish lacquering protect your poles from abrasion
- Simple and fast, Speedlock external locking system adjustment requires little effort to securely lock pole sections into position
- Built in 8° Positive Angle keeps wrist in neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants
- Ultra Sonic Finish
- 3-section telescoping poles extend from 25.5 - 49.25 in.
- Works with all LEKI baskets (sold separately)
- Aluminum alloy allows thin shaft walls, providing a 20% reduction in swing weight without loss of strength
- Adjustment range 64 - 125 cm
- Carbide Flextips with interchangeable basket system
- Delivering ultimate holding force, the Cressida Aergon trekking poles offer 300+ lbs. of locking force for aggressive use
- Ultralite 16 mm / 14 mm / 12 mm HTS 6.5 Series Aluminum Shafts
- Performance Basket
The Leki Cressida AS Antishock is a women's-specific pole that has all the great features of the standard Cressida SL poles but they also include the SAS-L Antishock and SLS Superlock mechanism (on the lower section) for incredible trekking options. The 3-section, 7075 Series heat-treated Ultralite aluminum shafts adjust from 65-125cm (25.5"- 49"). The Ultralite shaft series highlights LEKI's superiority in high-grade Aluminum technology by using smaller diameter, thinner wall tubing along with a proprietary heat-treating process. The SpeedLock cam style locking mechanism (on top section) is designed to be opened and shut with one hand. LEKI's unique AERGON Thermo compact grips are designed for maximum comfort and durability. The compact size is designed for smaller hands. Automatic comfort straps and Carbide Flextips are standard. Color: Tan. Pack Length 26". Weight 18.2 oz. per pair. Import.
Lightweight and ready, the Cressida Antishock by Leki® are the trekking poles for those looking to cross coasts and countries.
maximizes comfort while decreasing hand fatigue.
•Revolutionary, edgeless outer shape can either be palmed or held traditionally for a variety of gripping options.
•Rubberized and dimpled top provides a comfortable, textured grip.
•Large support area on top of the grip for secure hold.
•Extremely lightweight shell cavity construction.
•Integrated safety strap.
•Developed in cooperation with professional mountain guides.
SpeedLock system is an internal locking feature that clamps tightly to securely lock the sections of the pole into place.
Super Lock System.
Scratch resistant surfaces and ultra sonic finish.
Antishock system absorbs shock to prevent wrist or hand pain during use.
Carbide tips provides optimal grip on rock and ice surfaces.
Updated for 2012! Combining lightweight design with features like antishock, advanced locking mechanisms and extended ergonomic grips, LEKI's Cressida Antishock Women's trekking poles offer support and durability at a weight of only 18.2 ounces per pair.
The women's Leki Cressida Aergon Antishock trekking poles help you float across rocky terrain and dance through dicey creek crossings with nimble ease.
The Cressida AERGON Speedlock AS Trekking Pole is equipped with a universal Carbide tip, ultra sonic finish and AERGON Thermo Grip for maximum performance. Includes 2 Poles.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Popular searches that include this item: