Light My Fire Firesteel Scout -
Light your barbecue, camp fire or gas stove with a Light My Fire Scout Swedish Firesteel. Works in any conditions, even when wet, and lasts for 3000 strikes. The contestants on Survivor® dream about this handy, life saving device.
- No "dangerous goods" shipping restrictions
- Bright spark can be used as an emergency signal.
- Premium quality
- Produces a 3000°C (5,500°F) spark
- Wt. 1.8oz.
- Works when wet
- Scout model lasts 3000 strikes
- Approved by the International Survival Instructors Association.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues
- Lasts from 3,000 strikes.
- Swedish FireSteel®'s 3000°C (5500°F) spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude.
In a survival situation, fire can mean the difference between life and death. This highly effective and inexpensive tool was originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense to enable soldiers to build fires in extreme conditions at any altitude. Striking the stainless steel starter(included) against the Firesteel® rod produces bright 5,400°F sparks to start a fire, light a camping stove or grill and even for emergency signaling at night. It even works when wet. Remains effective for up to 3,000 strikes. Nothing is left behind, so it’s compatible with leave-no-trace wilderness ethics.
Weight: 1.1 oz.
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000°C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel's dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues.
Popular searches that include this item: