Line Dart Poles -
If you thought ski poles weren't getting any better, the Line Dart Ski Poles will prove you wrong. Line gave the Dart Poles skinnier grips that are easier to hold onto when you're wearing gloves. That means less dropped poles and less time digging for them in 3 feet of fresh. Screwoff™ baskets are also really convenient. The Dart Pole comes with 2 sets of baskets that can easily be changed just by screwing them on and off.
Lining and Layers:
- The Line Dart ski poles feature durable aluminium poles that feel light in the hands
- Adjustable Velcro strap for the perfect fit
- Tabs on top of grips fit into your hands between your thumb and first finger and make 5-finger grabs a bit more manageable
- 210g of radness (105cm/40" length)
Traction and Grip:
- Mountain Bike grip 28mm dia.
- 26mm diameter Moto grips
- Thin, sticky grips won't slip as you charge the terrain park
- NEW! Set it & Forget it! adjustable velcro strap 25mm
- When conditions change from packed to powder, switch out the smaller, 60mm baskets for larger, 90mm baskets by simply unscrewing the basket off the pole
- 2 Screwoff!! baskets 60mm & 80mm included
- 2 sets of baskets included (1 hardpack, 1 powder)
- Lightweight 6,000 series aluminum shaft
- Skinner, grippier handle for better hold in gloves
- Screwoff baskets can be easily and quickly changed out
- Point stabs powder & ice cream
- Aluminum 6061 components
- Grab Tab comes out over the top of your gloves to prevent dropped poles
If you're looking for a middle of the road (grip width not quality, that is) ski pole for all-terrain domination, look no further than the Line Dart Ski Poles. Tough and light aluminum keeps the swing weight low. The mountain-bike-inspired grips with a 28mm diameter and a skinny, round shape without forced finger placements make it easy to hold on when you're launching massive back flips or smoothly slashing high-speed turns down wide open faces. Line's unique Grab Tab technology (soft rubber tab located on the grip's top) allows for five-finger grabs. The Dart comes with two screw-off baskets (60 and 80mm) that can be changed without tools so you can adapt to the ever-changing environment.
Sun and Ski Sports (2012)
Mountain & BMX bikers never drop their bikes doing back flips thanks to their skinny, super grippy, textured round grips. From bike grips, to golf clubs and even baseball bats, since the beginning of time we have counted on a skinny, round, grippy grips for the best performance, so why should ski poles be any different? Line's revolutionary skinnier, grippier grips make it way easier to get your hands around. So stop fumbling with traditional, bulky, oversized, forced finger placement ski grips, these are the skinniest, grippiest grips in the world! This same style grip is available on the Line Dart ski poles and this year they include the new Grab Tab™ to keep the pole in hand for snappy pole plants & steezy five finger grabs. It also comes with two sizes of Screwoff™ baskets. Switch your basket size in seconds! No tools required! Keep an extra set in your pocket and the next time you’re skiing from the groomers into the pow, just switch to bigger baskets!
Berg's Ski Shop
Back again with fresh new colors and sick style, the Line Dart ski poles are perfect price for all the right reasons. Drag these all-terrain sticks all over the mountain and through the park, then just lift them in the air and grab your skis with ease anytime you want or don't.
From boxes to rails to cliffs in the backcountry, the Line Dart ski poles get the job done right with a mountain-bike style grip and a freestyle-friendly design.
Features a one-of-a-kind super grippy textured rubber mountain-bike style grip, lightweight aluminum and 2 Screwoff!! baskets for performance on all terrain.