Line Pin Ski Poles -
The Line Pin Ski Poles are light weight and super strong aluminum, now with the new added Grab Tab™ to the already super skinny bar tape wrapped grips for effortlessly dragging them through the park and anywhere else on the mountain like a pro. Stop fumbling with traditional, bulky, oversized, forced finger placement ski grips. Line Ski Poles have the skinniest, grippiest grips in the world! Their revolutionary skinnier, grippier grips make it way easier to get your hands around. The Grab Tab™ keeps the poles in your hands for snappy pole plants & steezy five finger grabs like never before possible! The Pin comes with 60mm Screwoff™ baskets. Have extra baskets? Switch your basket size in seconds! No tools required!
Lining and Layers:
- Line's 6000-series aluminum keeps your swing weight low
- Screwoff baskets unscrew to swap out (yeay no tools), so if you want to go bigger than the included 60mm baskets, just order Line's 80mm Screwoffs and switch 'em
- The Line Pin ski poles feature small baskets that are best for packed snow
- Adjustable strap tabs mean you can adjust the fit once and leave it that way
- Tab on top of grip fit into your hands between your thumb and first finger and makes 5-finger grabs a bit more manageable
Support and Cushioning:
- Supportive 35mm strap webbing. Set it and forget it!™
- 195g of dopeness (105cm/40” length)
Traction and Grip:
- Thin, sticky grips won't slip as you charge the terrain park
- Skinny, grippy 24mm bar tape wrapped grip
- BMX-style rubber grips (25mm diameter) create a solid hold and extra finger-room for grabs
- Unique Grab Tab grips give you a secure place for all ten fingers, which means you can use less energy clinging to your poles and focus on your grabs
- Point punctures cardboard with ease
- Durable aluminium poles feel light in the hands
- Light (190 g) & super strong 6,000 Series Aluminum
- Point sticks into cardboard if thrown hard
- Screwoff!™ 60mm baskets (**80mm powder baskets sold separately)
- Grab Tab!™ Five finger grabs are fun!
With the Line Pin Ski Poles in hand and days of trampoline practice behind you, you're finally ready to perfect your tricks in the half pipe or terrain park. Designed with park rats in mind, Line gave these ninja chopsticks mad grips, 'Screwoff' baskets, and point punctures that make hardpack and icy patches quiver.
From boxes to rails to cliffs in the backcountry, the Line Pin ski poles get the job done right.