Lowa Tempest Lo -
DECENT FEATURES of the Lowa Women's Tempest Lo Shoe.
The SPECS of the Lowa Women's Tempest Lo Shoe.
- Full-length, medium-flex stabilizer shank provides enhanced stability without ruining flexibility
- Climate control footbed cradles your foot for an extra degree of comfort and also features an antimicrobial treatment to help prevent odors from accumulating
- Featuring great fit and support
- Dual density PU Monowrap midsole offers long lasting underfoot stability
- Comfortable PU MonoWrap midsole construction wraps the foot in a lightweight yet supportive frame to reduce overall weight and maintain lateral stability
Traction and Grip:
- Vibram Renovo outsole combines stable, non-slip traction with an all-purpose tread
- Made on a women's-specific last
- Split leather and nubuck upper stands up to tough days trail
The Lowa Women's Tempest Lo can handle on trail hiking and a lot of multi sport use. It's the comfortable, supportive and well-built all-around shoe you've been looking for.
Lightweight construction, lateral stability, and an all-purpose Vibram outsole make the Lowa Women's Tempest Lo Hiking Shoe the multi-tool of hiking footwear.
Masseys Outfitters Guide to Buying Low Hikers and Multisport Shoes