Marmot Atom-Long -
As a bivy bag for climbing or a summer bag for car camping, the Marmot Atom sleeping bag can cover both jobs. It's thoughtful design, high quality goose down, and ultralight, water-resistant shell make it a reliable multitasker.
- Collar with Adjustment Cord
- Premium-quality 850-fill-power goose down is extremely compressible and offers an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
- Down-insulated draft tube backs full-length zipper to keep the cold out
- Sewn baffles saves weight and ensures that the insulation stays to prevent cold spots
- Filled and finished in Santa Rosa, California
- Classic trapezoidal foot box lets your feet move freely and comfortably, and allows goose down to loft fully to keep your toes toasty warm
- Reflective Logos for 360 Degree Reflectivity
- European Norm (EN) independently rates this bag at 50.5°F/ 10.3°C (Comfort), 43.2°F/ 6.2°C (Lower), 18.7°F/ -7.4°C (Extreme)
- Zipper guards prevent zipper snags; locking zippers keep bag from opening if you toss and turn at night
- Zipper guard keeps zippers tracking smoothly and prevents the draft tube from getting caught in the zipper
- Zippered Hand Pockets
- Interior Chest Pocket with Media Port
- Pertex Stretch Fabric
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem
- Stretch Tricot Baffles increase the life of the bag, allowing it to be stuffed and unstuffed without tearing the baffle material
- Lightforce nylon shell is lightweight yet strong; a Durable Water Repellent finish causes moisture to bead up and roll off
- Nautilus 6-baffle hood uses the same construction as their 8000m down jacket, it wraps comfortably to keep you warm
Lining and Layers:
- Ground-level side seams top layer wraps fully around the body creating a warm layer of down
- Stretch Dri-Clime Bi-Component Wicking Lining
- Face muff allows hood to be cinched snug without digging into your face
- Hood draw cord with Velcro®-free face muff snugs to keep your face warm
- Ultralight Pertex® Microlight ripstop shell is highly breathable, water-resistant, and resists abrasion
- Active Venting
- Full-length zipper allows easy entry, exit and venting options
- Angel-Wing Movement
- One of the sweetest, lightest bags out there, this Marmot masterpiece is for fast, light summer trips.
- Elastic Bond Cuffs
- 4'' loft provides lofty warmth
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot box is roomy and matches the natural shape of your feet
- 62/58'' Shoulder/Foot girth
- Stuff sack and storage sack included
Appropriate for summer outings, the ultra-light Atom by Marmot® is remarkably warm for its weight, and the smooth feel of its lining give it the feel of sleeping in silk sheets.
Certified 850+ Fill Goose Down for added comfort.
Smaller and shorter zipper to minimize weight, 38" long.
Face muff keeps the drawcord and zipper away from your face.
Insulated draft tube eliminates cold leaks through the zipper.
Sewn through baffles make the overall weight lighter.
Hood draw cord positioned for easy access.
Zipper guards help repel biting zipper coils.
Side blocked below end of zipper keeps the down evenly distributed.
Classic trapezoidal foot box for more foot room.
Backpacker April '08 proclaims the Marmot Atom bag is ''sleep-anywhere evidence that luxury and lightweight can go hand in hand.''