Marmot CWM MemBrain Sleeping Bag -
The CWM EQ -40 Degree Sleeping Bag by Marmot. Welcome to the outer limits, astronauts. High-quality 800+ fill goose down and MemBrain waterproof, breathable fabric form the core of this portable environment-designed to deliver restful sleep, down to –40 F, in the harshest alpine environments. Over-engineered with sturdy reinforced linings and countless baffles for a lifetime of dependable comfort and protection.
FEATURES of the Marmot CWM MemBrain -40F Sleeping Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot CWM MemBrain -40F Sleeping Bag.
- Thermo-Pane foot box uses double-layer baffle construction to keep your toes warm
- Marmot MemBrain waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Nautilus 6-baffle hood uses the same construction as their 8000m down jacket, it wraps comfortably to keep you warm
- Stretch Tricot Baffles increase the life of the bag, allowing it to be stuffed and unstuffed without tearing the baffle material
Lining and Layers:
- Ground level zipper allows the top layer of insulation to wrap fully over the body like a blanket
- Reinforced Foot Box Lining - To Handle the Extra Abuse of Boot Liners and Water Bottles
- Reinforced foot lining allows you to store gear or wear liners without compromising durability
- Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood - 6 Chambers of Down Around Head for Better Down Control and Fit, Hood Cord is Positioned for Easy Access
- Certified 800+ Fill Power Goose Down - Independently Tested and Certified by International Down and Feather Laboratory in Salt Lake City, Utah. Retested at Fill Time in Santa Rosa to Ensure 800 Fill Power Every Time. If the Down Does Not Meet Our In-House Test, We Send It Back
- 9-Baffle Chest Section - Baffles Run Vertically in Core for Maximum Down Control. Rolling from Side-to-Side Won't Shift the Down
- Down-filled draft tube prevents cold leaks through the zipper
- 11-Baffle Foot Box - Baffles are Vertical to Keep Down Around Your Feet
- Baffles on chest and feet sections run vertically to ensure down won't shift as you move
- Waterproof, breathable MemBrain® fabric keeps moisture at bay and allows all 44 oz. of 800+ goose fill down to do its job
- Velcro-free Down-filled Collar - Keeps Warm Air Trapped in Your Bag; Collar is a Full 6-inch Baffle Width Integrated with the Draft Tube
Weather and Wind:
- Velcro-free Face Muff - Keeps the Drawcord and Zipper Away from Your Face
- Zipper Guards - Help Repel Biting Zipper Coils
- Zipper guard keeps zippers tracking smoothly and prevents the draft tube from getting caught in the zipper
- Hidden Draft Tube Pocket - Inverts Into Draft Tube and Used to Store Watch or Alarm and Stay Out of Our Face
- Hidden draft tube pocket keeps headlamp or electronics out of the way but within easy reach
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included - Store and Pack Just Like Your Sleeping Bag
- "Feely" Drawcords
- 63/44'' Shoulder/foot girth
- 10'' of loft plumps up like a cloud and warms quickly
- "Feely" Draw Cords - Ease Nighttime Cord Fumbling
- Forward cant foot box matches the natural lean of your feet
- Reg – 6'0'' Long – 6'6''
Adventurers who brave the most inhospitable places on earth trust their cold-weather survival to Marmot’s warmest sleeping bag. The 800+ fill-power goose down is independently tested and certified by a lab, and retested before construction to ensure the goose down meets the highest standards for warmth and overall performance. The durability and waterproof, breathable properties of the MemBrain® fabric protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions and reduces the buildup of internal condensation to increase comfort. The trapezoid footbox matches the shape of your feet – wider in the toe area and narrower in the heels. Vertical footbox baffles keep down around your feet, and the 11-baffle design seals in warmth where you need it most. The nine vertical baffles in the chest section create maximum down control, ensuring that rolling from side to side won’t shift the down. Nautilus hood wraps around your head to reduce heat loss. Six baffle chambers of down promote better down control and fit. Hood cord is positioned for easy access. Velcro®-free face muff creates a warm down gasket around your face and keeps the drawcord out of the way. Stretch tricot fabric in the baffles increases strength. Down-filled draft tube eliminates cold spots. Ground-level side seams ensure top layer wraps fully around your body, creating a warm layer of down. Hidden draft-tube pocket stores a watch or alarm and inverts into draft tube to stay out of the way. "Feely" drawcords are easier to find in the dark. Includes stuff and storage sack. Imported.
Available: Long, Regular.
Color: Real Red/Fire.
The CWM MemBrain Sleeping Bag is made with certified 800+ Fill Goose Down, which is independently tested and certified by the International Down and Feather Laboratory in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Oregon Mountain Community
In the dead of winter or base camp in the Himalayas, you need the best. The over-engineered CWM MemBrain with sturdy reinforced linings and countless baffles is designed to prevent cold spots and keep you warm. MemBrain® fabric ensures goose down remains lofty and warm during storm bound tent spells when condensation cannot be avoided.