Marmot Cwm Membrain Sleeping Bag -
Adventurers who brave the most inhospitable places on earth trust their cold-weather survival to Marmot’s warmest sleeping bag. The 800+ fill-power goose down is independently tested and certified by a lab, and retested before construction to ensure the goose down meets the highest standards for warmth and overall performance. The durability and waterproof, breathable properties of the MemBrain® fabric protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions and reduces the buildup of internal condensation to increase comfort. The trapezoid footbox matches the shape of your feet – wider in the toe area and narrower in the heels. Vertical footbox baffles keep down around your feet, and the 11-baffle design seals in warmth where you need it most. The nine vertical baffles in the chest section create maximum down control, ensuring that rolling from side to side won’t shift the down. Nautilus hood wraps around your head to reduce heat loss. Six baffle chambers of down promote better down control and fit. Hood cord is positioned for easy access. Velcro®-free face muff creates a warm down gasket around your face and keeps the drawcord out of the way. Stretch tricot fabric in the baffles increases strength. Down-filled draft tube eliminates cold spots. Ground-level side seams ensure top layer wraps fully around your body, creating a warm layer of down. Hidden draft-tube pocket stores a watch or alarm and inverts into draft tube to stay out of the way. "Feely" drawcords are easier to find in the dark. Includes stuff and storage sack. Imported.
Available: Long, Regular.
Color: Real Red/Fire.
- ~ Combined with superior face fabrics, MemBrain creates a soft, quiet waterproof/breathable fabric with superior performance
Lining and Layers:
- Reinforced Foot Box Lining
- MemBrain 2-layer lamination utilizes advanced technology that balances the best in performance of breathability, waterproofness, and water repellency with excellent durability
- Filled and Finished in Santa Rosa, California
- Velcro-free Down-filled Collar
- Down-filled draft tube features a hidden pocket for stashing nighttime essentials
- Insulated with 44 oz. of certified 800+ fill power goose down for superior warmth
Weather and Wind:
- ~ The hydrophilic nature of the PU lamination reduces internal condensation and increases comfort range
- 9-Baffle Chest Section
- Velcro-free Face Muff
- 11-Baffle Foot Box
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Feely Draw Cords
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Whether you're in the mountains or on the moon, the Marmot CWM MemBrain sleeping bag is designed to deliver a lifetime of dependable comfort and restful sleep, even in the harshest environments.
The Marmot CWM MemBrain Long is made with high-quality 800+ fill goose down and MemBrain® waterproof, breathable fabric form the core of this portable environment—designed to deliver restful sleep, down to –40°F, in the harshest alpine environments. Over-engineered with sturdy reinforced linings and countless baffles for a lifetime of dependable comfort and protection.