Marmot Minimalist Jacket -
Updated for Spring 2012, the Marmot Minimalist Jacket for Men continues to deliver unbelievable Gore-Tex waterproof protection, but now with better fabrics and an improved fit. The Marmot Men's Minimalist Jacket reviews for this season have been better than ever as users highlighted pit-zip ventilation, an adjustable hood, zippered hand pockets, a zip napoleon pocket, and a draw cord hem. When you have this full front zip, zippered all the way up you will enjoy the comfort of a soft DriClime lined chin guard. When it comes to rain jackets, it is hard to beat the protection of the Minimalist Jacket's Gore-Tex Paclite protection and all together this coat only weighs 15 ounces. The Model Number for this Jacket is Marmot 30380.
- DriClime Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Marmot Minimalist jacket features Angel-Wing™ Movement construction for unhindered range of motion
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- 2.5-layer Gore-Tex PacLite is engineered specifically to be light, packable and more breathable than other 2- or 3-layer Gore-Tex fabrics
- Adjustable hood, drawcord hem and asymmetric rip-and-stick adjustable cuffs add protection
- Constructed of 100% polyester GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric.
- Attached Adjustable Hood - Reduces Volume and is Secured with a Velcro Hood Tab
- Attached Adjustable Hood - Offers a full range of adjustability for complete weather protection
- PitZips™ - Underarm Zip That Extends Into the Body for Aggressive Venting
- PitZips™ provide ventilation without exposing you to the elements
- Micro seam allowances increase breathability and suppleness, and save weight; all seams are sealed for complete protection
Weather and Wind:
- 100% seam taped for complete waterproof protection.
- GORE-TEX Paclite Guaranteed to Keep You Dry - Gore-Tex Pac-Lite: Guaranteed to Keep You Dry
- Elastic draw cord hem seals out wind and cold.
- Lack of need for a separate liner allows fabric to be light and compact; combines durable wind- and waterproofness with exceptional breathability
- 100% Seam taped to keep out water
- Chest Pocket with Water-Resistant Zipper
- Laminated, mini stormflap protects front zipper; chin guard protects from zipper abrasion
- Storm Flap over Zipper with Snap/Velcro® Closure
- Pit zippers allow built-up body moisture to escape
- Zippered Hand Pockets - For Convenience
- PitZips allow you the maximum in temperature and moisture control.
- Angel-Wing Movement - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
Rainwear for the dedicated outdoors person, the Marmot Men's Minimalist Rain Jacket is a waterproof, breathable shell with a clean design. The GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric gives it guaranteed reliability that is exceptionally lightweight so it's packable for all your outdoor adventures. Whether you are backpacking in a downpour or watching the kids play soccer in the rain, the Minimalist offers perfect protection. Pair this jacket with the Marmot Minimalist Rain Pants, and you've got outstanding neck-to-ankle hard shell protection that packs down to nothing!
Marmot Minimalist Jacket - Men's: Rainwear for the dedicated outdoors person, the Minimalist is a lightweight shell, while Gore-Tex's inimitable Paclite gives it guaranteed reliability.
GORE-TEX with Paclite Technology.
PitZips - Underarm Zip That Extends Into the Body for Aggressive Venting.
100% Seam Taped - For Full Waterproofness.
Attached Adjustable Hood - Offers a full range of adjustability for complete weather protection.
Chest Pocket with Water-Resistant Zipper - Chest Pocket with W/R Zipper.
Zippered Hand Pockets - For Convenience.
Storm Flap over Zipper with Snap/Velcro Closure - Storm Flap over Zipper with Snap/Velcro Closure.
Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather.
Angel-Wing Movement - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up.
The Minimalist Jacket covers the basics, but doesn't skimp on technology. Made from durably waterproof GORE-TEX Paclite 100% polyester with fully taped seams, this jacket is guaranteed to keep you dry. PitZips offer ventilation, while Angel-Wing Movement gives you unrestricted movement. Other features include DriClime lined chin, elastic drawcord hem, storm flap with snap and Velcro closure, zippered hand and chest pockets, and an attached, adjustable hood. Imported.
You're a man of the wilderness, unhindered by wants for the comforts of everyday life - in a few words, you don't need much - but you could use the Minimalist Jacket from Marmot that's just as low-maintenance as you are. You're guaranteed to stay dry with a GORE-TEX Paclite shell and fully taped seams while you carry the few necessities you keep on hand in the chest and handwarmer pockets.
Oregon Mountain Community
Designed for those who move fast and light, the Marmot Minimalist Jacket provides unparalleled emergency protection. It compresses into nothing so you never have to leave home without it! Perfect for quick summit attempts and weekend trips alike.
Don't let the name fool you; while it may be called the Minimilist Jacket, Marmot has armed this jacket with all of the downpour protection you need to conquer the great outdoors. Waterproof GORE-TEX fabric sheds rain easily while the angel-arm construction allows for maximum mobility.
When saving weight is critical to your mission, choose the Marmot Minimalist jacket. It's made with Gore-Tex® PacLite® and weighs a mere 15 oz.