Marmot Never Winter 30 Sleeping Bag -
Heading to the Arctic tundra? The nearest 14K footer? The backyard in mid January? For all your cold weather adventures, take along the Marmot Never Summer Sleeping Bag. With 600+ down fill, it's designed to keep you toasty, even when temperatures hover around zero. From head to toe, the Marmot Never Summer is packed with cool, but warming, features. A specially designed Nautilus Hood contains six chambers of goose down to cushion your head, while the hood cord is positioned for easy access so there's no fimbling around in the dark. The seams are at ground level and all the zippers are locking zippers to prevent any cold air from creeping in. The interior even has pockets for storing flashlights and other essentials, along with a pocket in the foot area for heat packets. Crawl into the Never Summer Zero Sleeping Bag and enjoy the balmy atmosphere, as the wind and cold rage on outside. This is a great down bag for winter camping, hiking and backpacking, or as an underlayer in the summer. For those concerned about carrying weight, the Never Summer weighs in at a fairly low 3 pounds.
- Certified 600+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Down-filled collar with easy access draw cord.
Weather and Wind:
- Regular or long length, left or right zipper.
- Zipper Garage
- Locking zippers with two-way zipper sliders and zipper guards.
- Stash pocket.
- Heater pocket in foot box.
- 100% nylon plain weave lining.
- 100% nylon ripstop AC and 100% nylon WR shell.
- Women's specific fit with more insulation in key areas on Angel Fire.
- Two Hang Loops
- Stretch tricot baffles.
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
- Velcro-free Face Muff
- Heat bump draft tube.
The Marmot Never Winter 30 Degree Sleeping Bag is an ideal summer bag for camping and river trips, but it also has enough down insulation to keep you warm when frost is in the air. An updated liner fabric plus construction improvements keep you warm well into Indian summer.
FEATURES of the Marmot Never Winter Sleeping Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Never Winter Sleeping Bag.