Marmot Never Winter 30 Sleeping Bag -
DECENT FEATURES of the Marmot Never Winter Sleeping Bag.
The SPECS of the Marmot Never Winter Sleeping Bag.
- Down-filled collar with easy access draw cord.
- Certified 600+ Fill Power Goose Down, EN Tested
Weather and Wind:
- Regular or long length, left or right zipper.
- Locking zippers with two-way zipper sliders and zipper guards.
- Velcro®-free Face Muff - Keeps the Drawcord and Zipper Away from Your Face
- Zipper Garage
- Zipper Guards - Help Repel Biting Zipper Coils
- Locking Zippers - Keep the Bag from Opening Up in the Middle of the Night
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box with Heater Pocket
- Stash Pocket - For Nighttime Essentials Such as a Watch or Energy Bar
- Women's specific fit with more insulation in key areas on Angel Fire.
- 6 Chambers of Down Around Head for Better Down Control and Fit, Hood Cord is Positioned for Easy Access
- 100% nylon plain weave lining.
- 100% nylon ripstop AC and 100% nylon WR shell.
- Two Way Zipper Sliders - For Venting + Mating of Bags. Reversible Slider Tabs for Easy Use Inside or Outside of Bag
- Two Hang Loops - On the Outside of Foot Box for Airing Out Your Bag
- Heat bump draft tube.
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included - Store and Pack Just Like Your Sleeping Bag
- Stretch Tricot Baffles - Provide Ultimate Strength, Durability and Bag Life
- "Feely" Draw Cords - Ease Nighttime Cord Fumbling
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box - For More Foot Room
The Marmot Never Winter 30 Degree Sleeping Bag is an ideal summer bag for camping and river trips, but it also has enough down insulation to keep you warm when frost is in the air. An updated liner fabric plus construction improvements keep you warm well into Indian summer.
The Marmot Never Winter 30 Degree Sleeping Bag Long is ideal for summer but has enough down for late spring/early fall nights. The liner fabric plus baffold height and shape improvements keep you warm well into Indian summer.