Marmot Scree -
The Scree Pack by Marmot is an extremely durable multi-functional pack that is perfect for on the trail and the city. A 22 Liter pack that has a hydration port and clip for hanging reservoir, The Marmot Scree Pack (26520) allows you to stay hydrated on the go while you’re out hiking. The Scree Pack suit all of your classroom needs with a padded laptop sleeve that fits most 17 inch laptops, an internal organizer front pocket to keep all of your school instruments in place and clipping points with reflective tape to make sure that you’re visible while you’re walking back to your dorm room after a long night class. With an endless amount of features, such as a removable trekking pole system, removable webbing waist belt and compression straps to evenly distribute the load you’re carrying, The Scree Pack by Marmot has everything you need for an outdoor adventure or trucking from class to class.
- Spacer Airmesh back panel and shoulder straps keep you comfortable and cool so you can focus on the scenery
- Stretch mesh pockets for water bottles and added storage.
- Internal organizer pocket with key clip keeps small items from floating about in the interior, while side mesh pockets hold your water bottles
- Front stash pocket for added storage on the go.
- Highly durable 420D oxford and 330D dobby weave fabric reinforced with double layer at bottom for even greater abrasion resistance
- Internal pocket fits most tablets and E-readers
- One size fits all
- Padded Laptop Sleeve Fits Most 15" Computers
- Internal clips and hose port accommodate a small hydration reservoir (not included)
Traction and Grip:
- Webbing features silicone touch end points for added durability and increased grip.
- Removable webbing waist belt for additional load management.
- Removable webbing waist belt keeps the pack from bouncing around
- Compression straps to evenly distribute load
- Tool / Trekking Pole Attachment
- Trekking pole holder is removable for trips into town
- Clipping points with reflective tape make you more visible at dusk
- Clipping points with reflective accents provide added visibility in low-light conditions.
- Great pack for everyday, commuting and school.
A compact pack that can take whatever you dish out, on the trail or on your commute.
The compact Marmot Scree Backpack features just the right amount of space to house the crucial items you need for the day on trail or a trip to campus. Whether you're packing a few layers, lunch, and a camera, or are toting a laptop and textbooks, the Scree hauls it all with ease.
When you alternate between trails and textbooks, the Scree daypack from Marmot has your back. Trekking pole loops keep your hands free when you don't need them, while the laptop sleeve fits most 17" computers. Hydration reservoir and water bottle enthusiasts can revel in having both options available, and the front pocket organization gives every tool of the trade a place of its own.
Think “tenacious” when you think of the Marmot Scree. The 420d semi dull Oxford weave nylon that comprises the exoskeleton of this overachieving daypack is practically indestructible. Add to that a spectacular wealth of features normally reserved for high-end backcountry gear and more appointments to handle your daily commute or class schedule, and you've got one of the best values going in 21st century portage.
Get ready to load up with the high-end features of the indestructible Scree by Marmot®. It'll get to your destination without a fuss.
Zippered, padded laptop sleeve fits most 17" laptops.
for additional load management.