Marmot Scree -
Think “tenacious”. The 420d semi dull Oxford weave nylon that comprises the exoskeleton of this overachieving daypack is practically indestructible. Add to that a spectacular wealth of features normally reserved for high-end backcountry gear and more appointments to handle your daily commute or class schedule, and you’ve got one of the best values going in 21st century portage.
- Spacer Airmesh back panel and shoulder straps keep you comfortable and cool so you can focus on the scenery.
- Front stash pocket for added storage on the go.
- Internal Organizer Front Pocket with Key Clip
- Stretch mesh pockets for water bottles and added storage.
- Very durable Oxford and Dobby nylon construction with double layered bottom for added abrasion resistance and increased durability.
- Interior pocket fits most tablets and e-readers.
- Padded Laptop Sleeve Fits Most 15" Computers
- Hydration port and clip for hanging reservoirs.
Traction and Grip:
- Webbing features silicone touch end points for added durability and increased grip.
- Removable webbing waist belt for additional load management.
- Compression straps help distribute load evenly.
- Tool/Trekking Pole Attachment
- Great pack for everyday, commuting and school.
- Removable trekking pole storage system.
- Clipping points with reflective accents provide added visibility in low-light conditions.
Get ready to load up with the high-end features of the indestructible Scree by Marmot®. It'll get to your destination without a fuss.
Zippered, padded laptop sleeve fits most 17" laptops.