Marmot Trestles 30F Sleeping Bag -
FEATURES of the Marmot Kids' Trestles 30F Sleeping Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Kids' Trestles 30F Sleeping Bag.
- 100% Polyester embossed DWR 2.2 oz/yd
- Wave Construction - The Warmest Shingle Construction Available, Fitting Extra Insulation into These Bags by Creating an Overlapping Wave of Shingles Throughout the Bag. These Bags Will Keep
- 3D Hood Construction
- SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
- Hood Draw Cord - Positioned for Easy Access
- Hood Drawcord
- Two Way Zipper Sliders - For Venting and Mating of Bags. Reversible Slider Tabs for Easy Use Inside or OUtside of Bag
- Snagless Draft Tube - Has Heavy Oxford Cloth to Repel Biting Zipper Coils
- Dual Zippers
- Velcro-free Face Muff - Keeps the Drawcord and Zipper Away from Your Face
- Second Side Zip
- Stash Pocket - For Nighttime Essentials Such as a Watch or Energy Bar
- Compression Stuff Sack
- "Feely" Drawcords
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box - For More Foot Room
- Two Hang Loops - On the Outside of Foot Box for Airing Out Your Bag
- You Warm and Dry in the Wettest of Environments
- "Feely" Draw Cords - Ease Nighttime Cord Fumbling
If it's reliability you're looking for, the Trestles is your bag. This full-featured, 30° stunner keeps the little guys warm regardless of the conditions. When you can't leave anything to chance, take comfort in knowing that the Trestles' Spirafil, a unique blend of polyester fibers to maximize warmth, loft and compressability, will keep your little hiker warm even through the cold and wet. Once you factor in all the features the Trestles brings to the table, it's a wonder how Marmot can let these go for this price. Made with Wave Construction, a shingle construction allowing for more insulation to cover dead spots and minimize heat loss. If you're looking for something that Marmot forgot in this bag, you're better off looking somewhere else. The Trestles features dual zippers, an insulated collar with easy access cord and "Feely" draw cords for simple adjustments, a trapezoidal foot box for plenty of foot room, a snagless draw cord and zipper guards, two way zipper sliders and a stash pocket for midnight snacks. What good is that fancy $500 ultra-light down bag when it gets wet? Sleep tight (and warm!) knowing that your kids won't be freezing their tushies off when the wet and rain get the best of things.
The Marmot Trestles 30 Kid's sleeping bag is a reliable, all-purpose synthetic bag that insulates even in sustained damp conditions. Updated style lines and fabric liner keep little ones comfortable on backpacking, trekking and river rafting trips.