Mcnett Aquamira Water Treatment -
Aquamira Water Treatment Drops can help you stay healthy anywhere, anytime with lightweight water purification. When you're far from civilization, the water can contain giardia, bacteria, cryptosporidium and all kinds of nasty little buggers that can make you sick. Instead of wondering whether water is safe to drink, make it so with chlorine dioxide in Aquamira Water Treatment Drops.Aquamira Water Treatment Drops are perfect for the clean water you need on longer trips, or when treating water for groups. This effective water treatment system is compact and lightweight-so toss it in your pack or pocket, and you'll always have access to clean drinking water. Aquamira Water Treatment Drops are colorless, odorless and make water taste better. So don't let bad water get in the way of your greatest adventures. Include Aquamira Water Treatment Drops in your gear list to treat water fast.
- Fits conveniently in pack or pocket for easy carrying.
- Slips easily into a shirt pocket
- Long shelf life (4 years)
- Easy to Use
- Liquid drops
- No aftertaste - it can actually improve the taste of stored potable water
- Kills Odor causing bacteria
- Treats up to 120 quarts (30 gallons) of water
- Treat as much or as little as you need
- EPA Registered Water Treatment
- Will not discolor water
- Aquamira is stabilized Chlorine dioxide and contains no chlorine or iodine
- Ideal for longer trips and group water treatment
- Useful as a preservative for stored drinking water
- Chlorine dioxide formula is more effective than iodine.
- Oxidant & germicidal agent
- Water treatment drops ideal for camping or traveling.
- Perfect for emergency kits, foreign travel, backcountry and outdoor activities
- 2 part Chlorine Dioxide formula kills waterborne pathogens better then iodine or chlorine
Aquamira Water Treatment Drops from McNett are chlorine dioxide liquid drops that are used to treat up to 30 gallons of water and are also very useful as a preservative for stored drinking water. The small size, portability and long shelf life of Aquamira, allows this highly effective water treatment method to be easily carried, and used by individuals anywhere in the world. Aquamira Water Treatment Drops are an EPA approved Water Treatment method that will not discolor water and will actually improve the taste of your treated water. Aquamira is a water treatment system that is ideal for longer trips and group water treatment.
Aquamira+ Water Treatment offers a safe and highly effective way to treat drinking water using stabilized chlorine dioxide as a germicidal agent. The 1 oz. kits are compact enough to fit in a shirt pocket.
AQUAMIRA WATER TREATMENT Directions For Use:
1) Prior to treatment, clean water container.
2) Place 7 drops AQUAMIRA (Part A) and 7 drops Activator (Part B) in mixing cap. If water is cloudy or tinted use 15 drops of each.
3) Let mixture react 5 minutes.
4) Fill container with 1 quart (1 liter) water. Add contents of cap.
5) Shake to mix. Let stand 15 minutes. If water is very cold, cloudy or tinted let stand 30 minutes.
6) Water is ready for use. For fruit and vegetable wash, soak for 15 minutes in treated water.
IMPORTANT STORAGE INFORMATION: For best results, cap bottles tightly and store away from heat and sunlight. Contact with extreme heat or extended direct sunlight will reduce the effectiveness of AQUAMIRA.
Popular searches that include this item:
Aquamira is stabilized chlorine dioxide and contains no active chlorine or iodine. Chlorine dioxide is an extremely effective and safe water treatment currently used by hundreds of municipal water treatment plants world-wide. Aquamira's unique formula works quickly and efficiently by releasing oxygen in a highly active form to kill bacteria, viruses, and protozoa without unpleasant taste or odor! Aquamira is the first stabilized chlorine dioxide water treatment kit of its kind available in a consumer package.
What is Aquamira? Aquamira is a two part system, Part A, chlorine dioxide, 1 oz. (30ml) (2% stabilized chlorine dioxide), and Part B, phosphoric acid, 1 oz. (30ml) (5% food-grade solution).
Is there chlorine in Aquamira? No, there is no active chlorine in chlorine dioxide. Although chlorine dioxide has the word chlorine in its name, the two forms of chlorine have completely different chemical structures. The oxygen is the active ingredient.
How safe is Aquamira? Water treated as directed with Aquamira is safe to drink on a regular basis. It will work in water temperatures from 32°F to 100°F.
Aquamira Water Treatment offers a safe and highly effective way to treat drinking water using stabilized chlorine dioxide as a germicidal agent. This well-established disinfectant is iodine and chlorine free. This unique formula works by releasing nascent oxygen, a highly active form of oxygen, which is a strong oxidant and a powerful germicidal agent. It does not discolor water, nor does it give water an unpleasant taste. The 1 oz. kit is compact enough to fit in a shirt pocket, can treat up to 30 gallons of water, and has a four-year shelf life.
High Caliber Gear
Aquamira is a new E.P.A. registered water treatment designed for wilderness and adventure travelers, campers, outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds, emergency preparedness kits, and anyone concerned about the quality of drinking water. Aquamira is suitable for treating and improving the taste of water from rivers, lakes, streams, straight from the tap, and more!