Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Shoes -
Keep your feet dry when wet conditions threaten to slow you down with the Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Waterproof hiking boot. The nubuck, suede and breathable mesh upper of this women's trail shoe delivers a durable and sporty appearance, while a waterproof membrane provides an impermeable but breathable barrier. A friction cordlock allows easy on/off wear and a secure fit; a Lycra/neoprene four-way stretch collar and tongue ensure ankle comfort. The mesh lining with Aegis antimicrobial treatment keeps feet fresh. The Ortholite anatomical insole provides comfort and cushioning with every step, while the Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole of the Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Waterproof hiking boot helps maintain a solid and steady stride.
Support and Cushioning:
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof Membrane provides impermeable barrier
- Vibram Chameleon Arc 2 outsole with TC5+ sticky rubber
- Combination construction delivers stability in the heel and flexibility in the forefoot
- In-Board™ Compression Molded EVA Footframe with Grade 1 Nylon Insole absorbs impact for trail hiking
- Q-Form comfort midsole with women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Nubuck, pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Removable OrthoLite anatomical footbed
- 4.5mm Sole lug depth
- Reinforced rubber toe cap
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- US shipments only
- Medium width
Sierra Trading Post
High-intensity hikes that lead through creek beds and mud puddles call for Merrell's Chameleon Arc 2 shoes, designed with a waterproof breathable membrane and Q-Form comfort midsole with women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning.
The Merrel Chameleon Arc 2 uses waterproof construction to keep your feet dry when wet conditions threaten to slow you down. Stride-specific QForm comfort cushions every bound, along with a trusted Merrell cushioning platform that never lets you down. Grabby 4mm lugs claw their way to the top through mud and mountain streams.
Trail-worthy hikers that are not afraid of a little rain. The waterproof membranes are backed up by sturdy nubuck, suede and mesh uppers. Q-Form® cushioning adds support every step of the way. 4.5mm rubber lug soles for a reliable grip, even through mud and mountain streams. Bellows tongues keep debris out. Imported.
Women'ssizes: 6-11 medium width. Half sizes to 11.
Average weight: 1.8 lbs./pair.