Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Shoes - That dusty trail is calling your name, and why are you still sitting on the couch? It is the best time ever to go get after it. Especially while wearing your new, light weight, and durable Chameleon Arc 2 Waterproof for women trekking shoes. Merrel's been a creator of progressive outdoor gear since there were mountains to climb and lakes to cross.
- Q-Form comfort midsole with women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- In-board compression-molded EVA footframe with grade one nylon insole
- Sleek and unsaturated, this Chameleon Arc uses waterproof construction to keep your feet dry when wet conditions threaten to slow you down.
Support and Cushioning:
- Stride-specific QForm comfort cushions every bound, along with a trusted Merrell cushioning platform that never lets you down.
- Merrell Air Cushion in heel
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Vibram Chameleon Arc 2 outsole with TC5+ sticky rubber
- Nubuck, pig suede and mesh upper
- Reinforced rubber toe cap
- US shipments only
- Removable OrthoLite anatomical footbed
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Medium width
Sierra Trading Post
High-intensity hikes that lead through creek beds and mud puddles call for Merrell's Chameleon Arc 2 shoes, designed with a waterproof breathable membrane and Q-Form comfort midsole with women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning.
Trail-worthy hikers that are not afraid of a little rain. The waterproof membranes are backed up by sturdy nubuck, suede and mesh uppers. Q-Form® cushioning adds support every step of the way. 4.5mm rubber lug soles for a reliable grip, even through mud and mountain streams. Bellows tongues keep debris out. Imported.
Women'ssizes: 6-11 medium width. Half sizes to 11.
Average weight: 1.8 lbs./pair.