Merrell Moab Gore-Tex XCR -
From scorching deserts to steaming rain forests, the Men's Moab Gore-Tex XCR Shoe by Merrell will keep your feet dry and comfortable when the rest of you is hot and sweaty. GORE-TEX gasket construction makes them waterproof and wicks sweat away from your skin for comfort in extreme temperatures. Breathable mesh in uppers (alternating with waterproof nubuck leather) and mesh bellows tongue enhance ventilation. Rubber toe bumper and heel counter, and Vibram Multi-Sport Plus sole provide the protection, support and traction you need when the action heats up.
DECENT FEATURES of the Merrell Men's Moab Gore-Tex XCR Shoe.
The SPECS of the Merrell Men's Moab Gore-Tex XCR Shoe.
- Use a clean dry cloth to wipe off dirt and dust from the shoes after use. Accumulated dirt and dust can eventually stain and even disintegrate the leather. Do not saturate the fabric or rub too vigorously, as this can force stains further into the fabric.
- Molded nylon arch shank
Lining and Layers:
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- GORE-TEX®Extended Comfort Footwear lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
Support and Cushioning:
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Synthetic leather, suede leather and mesh upper
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- M-Select fresh naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
The Moab GORE-TEX® XCR® from Merrell® is a proven, highly ventilated desert rat for hard-chargers and outdoor generalists.
Waterproof dura leather and breathable mesh upper with ventilated bellows tongue and rubber or synthetic leather toe bumper and heel counter.
GORE-TEX® XCR® fabric lining treated with Aegis™ antimicrobial technology.
4.5mm anatomical footbed and compression-molded EVA footframe.
Nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank with Merrell® Air Cushion® midsole.
Vibram® Multi-Sport™ TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm lug depth.
GORE-TEX® XCR® gasket construction.
In this newest style of the Moab hiking shoe, the addition of Aegis antimicrobial-treated GORE-TEX® XCR® lining adds a new level of cloudburst protection to this proven, highly ventilated desert rat.
The addition of Aegis antimicrobial treated GORE-TEX XCR lining adds a new level of cloudburst protection to this proven, highly ventilated desert rat. Full bumper protection at the toe and around the heel. Proven Vibram Multi-Sport sole with TC5+ rubber compound for grip and durability. Weighs: 1 lb. 15 ozs.
keeps feet dry and comfortable.
treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution resists odor.
absorbs shock and adds stability.