Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid - The mid-height version of the Merrell endless summer essential for trail, bike and hike. Extra support around the ankle without compromise of the hyperventilating mesh upper due to trimmed down but efficient Dura leather strapping. Vibram® Multi-Sport Plus sole contains TC5+ rubber compound in traction zones for grip and durability.
Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid Hiking Boot Features: Dura leather and mesh upperBellows tongue keeps debris outSynthetic leather toe cap and heel counterBreathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfortOrtholite® Anatomical FootbedMolded nylon arch shankQForm® Comfort midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioningMerrell® Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability5mm Sole lug depthVibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ RubberWeight: 1 lb. 13 ozs.Style number J86592
Support and Cushioning:
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsoles supply cushioning and support for all-day wear
- Removable 4.5mm footbeds are anatomically shaped and add cushioning for improved comfort
- Air Cushion® heel pockets provide extra shock-absorption under heels and help stabilize footstrike
- Q-Form— alignment system provides women with a precise anatomic fit for superb, tailored comfort
- Nylon arch shanks provide extra stability and support
- Slip Lasted Construction
- Nylon mesh linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for more comfortable feet in hot conditions
- Nylon 6.6 Injection Molded Arch Shank and Q-Form® Triple Density Compression Molded EVA Footframe for greater control
- Air Cushion Midsole for added comfort
- Mesh padded tongue protects instep against lace pressure without inhibiting breathability
- Dura leather/nylon ventilator mesh uppers offer ample breathability, flexibility and support for long-lasting performance
- Dura Leather/Breathable Ventilator Mesh Upper, Breathable Mesh Lining, Breathable Ventilator Bellows Tongue will feel like air conditioning on your feet
- 7.5mm Narrow Gauge Webbing
Traction and Grip:
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Plus™ Sole/TC5+ Rubber with a 5mm Sole Lug Depth provides great traction for those difficult trails
- Vibram® Multi-Sport™ outsoles with Trek and Super Trek rubber deliver reliable traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Protective synthetic leather toe bumpers ensure durability and abrasion-resistance; heel loops aid entry
- Rubber Toe Bumper/Heel Counter for added protection
The 'Moab Ventilator Mid' from Merrell® is an endless summer essential for outdoor generalists who need versatility and warm-weather ventilation.
Dura leather and breathable ventilator mesh upper with breathable ventilator bellows tongue.
Rubber toe bumper and heel counter for added durability and protection.
Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis™ antimicrobial technology.
Quick-pull narrow gauge lacing ensures a secure fit and flow-through breathability.
4.5mm anatomical footbed with compression-molded EVA footframe and nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank.
Merrell® Air Cushion® midsole and Vibram® Multi-Sport Plus™ TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm lug depth.
Q-Form™ Triple Density Compression Molded EVA footframe offers women-specific, stride centering alignment.
Slip lasted construction.
When you’re hiking, biking or working under a hot Arizona sun, the Moab Ventilator Mid is like air conditioning for your feet. The mid-height uppers are Dura leather with lots of exposed breathable Ventilator mesh. These breathable mesh linings and bellow tongue will have you thanking Merrell when you feel the breeze on your feet. The Rubber toe bumper and heel counter, Vibram® Multi-Sport Plus™ sole provide the protection, support and traction you need when the action heats up.
These highly breathable Merrell® Moab Ventilator mid-height light hikers work hard on all your active warm-weather endeavors.