Merrell Trail Glove -
Designed specifically for growing feet, less is definitely more when exploring with the Merrell Trail Glove Kids natural adventure shoe. The microfiber and breathable mesh upper of this kids' ultra-lightweight trainer boasts synthetic leather foot sling for stability that fits like a glove. A Merrell Omni-fit™ lacing system ensures a perfect fit; a fused rubber toe bumper provides the ultimate in durability. The 0mm ball-to-heel drop keeps you connected to your terrain, while a forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure evenly. A Vibram Trail Glove Sole keeps them confident on a variety of terrain. The Merrell Trail Glove Kids running shoe is finished with Aegis™ antimicrobial for a healthy foot environment.
- Combination hook-and-loop strap and quick-pull lacing system provides an easy-to-use method for securing the fit
- Barefoot construction means that this shoe keeps his foot close to the ground, feels light underfoot, and utilizes a construction that allows his foot to flex naturally
- Synthetic and mesh upper is lightweight, well ventilated, quick-drying, and easy to clean
Traction and Grip:
- Traction Glove sole design also allows gives this sole plenty of flex so his foot can roll easily from midfoot to toe
- Vibram Traction Glove sole features a groove pattern that provides tons of traction on hard, flat surfaces
- EVA footbed is soft and comfortable and features an Aegis antimicrobial treatment that resists the buildup of odor-causing bacteria
- Vibram TC1 rubber is highly durable so it'll last for many seasons to come
- 0mm ball-to-heel drop (offset or heel-toe drop) levels his foot inside this shoe so it's easier to move to a more midfoot or forefoot footstrike when he's walking or jogging
- 0mm drop also puts his foot in a more naturally balanced position that helps to reduce impact on joints during footstrike
Your kids is bound to prefer running around barefoot, so you might as well give him the Merrell Boys' Trail Glove Shoe so he can get that same close-to-the-ground feeling with the added protection of a Vibram sole. Unlike a traditional running shoe, the Trail Glove does away with thick cushioning and a heel design that forces your boy onto his toes with a heel that's too high. Instead, this shoe uses minimal cushioning and 0mm heel-to-toe drop to allow a natural foot position that ensures foot flexibility, balance, and muscle development for running, jumping, and playing inside or outside.