Merrell Wilderness Origins Waterproof Hiking Boots -
The boys' Merrell Wilderness Origins Waterproof hiking boots look and perform just like the legendary adult Wilderness boots, ensuring comfort on the trail.
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability with an EVA midsole for cushioning.
- Suede leather uppers offer excellent protection; riveted eyelets and lace hooks ensure a snug fit
- Nylon arch shanks deliver stability for tackling uneven terrain
- Polyester fleece linings wick moisture away to keep little feet dry
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort.
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier.
- 200g Merrell® Opti-Warm lightweight, low-bulk insulation.
Weather and Wind:
- Nonmarking rubber outsoles on the Merrell Wilderness Origins Waterproof hiking boots provide traction for on- and off-trail adventures
- Waterproof membranes let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements
- Standard lace closure.
- Removable EVA footbeds are treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield® to deter odors
- Weight. 15 oz. (pair)
- J82079 / J82088
The Merrell® Wilderness Origins waterproof kids boot offers outdoor versatility in a ruggedly stylish package. Suede upper and 200g of Merrell® Opti-Warm insulation provides warmth, and the Merrell® Wilderness Kids/non-marking rubber outsole provides exception traction in any terrain.