Mizuno JPX-800 Pro Irons - (Steel) 4-AW - Designed for forgiveness and distance, the Mizuno® JPX-800 Pro Irons feature a traditional look with a CNC cavity milling process that thins the face to raise your ball speed for maximum distance, and optimizes a low, deep center of gravity for increased forgiveness on less than perfect shots. In addition, the sole of the JPX-800 Pro implements an aggressive Triple Cut design that ensures solid ball striking from all types of lies.
Country Of Origin: United States
- Scientifically designed to optimize sound and feel at impact utilizing modal analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology
- Modified u-grooves, which conform to the Condition of Competition 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions
- Delivers the perfect balance of forgiveness, distance, feel and ball control
- CNC cavity milling and "Under Cut Forging" technique creates a thin face that delivers amazing distance and a low deep center of gravity for forgiveness
- Patented Grain Flow Forged® 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel