Montane Minimus Jacket -
A REVOLUTIONARY COMBINATION OF PERFORMANCE, WEIGHT AND BREATHABILITY
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Pertex Shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25,000 MVTR and a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- As with all MONTANE® clothing PERTEX® fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Mesh ventilated, map-sized, YKK Aqua Guard zippered chest pocket
- Microtaped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
Weather and Wind:
- Full length YKK Aqua Guard two way front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Montane stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
- Single hand adjustable elasticated face aperture
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity