Montane Minimus Jacket -
FEATURES of the Montane Women's Minimus Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Montane Women's Minimus Jacket.
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- As with all MONTANE® clothing PERTEX® fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- PERTEX® Shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25,000 MVTR and a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Micro-taped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Mesh ventilated, map-sized, YKK Aqua Guard zippered chest pocket
Weather and Wind:
- Full length YKK Aqua Guard two way front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- Single hand adjustable elasticated face aperture
A REVOLUTIONARY COMBINATION OF PERFORMANCE, WEIGHT AND BREATHABILITY