Montbell U.L. Super Spiral Down Hugger #5 40 F - Montbell has adapted a classic tailor's trick by integrating a woven fabric "cut on the bias". By orienting the fabric's warp and weft threads at 45 degrees to most major seam lines the sleeping bag becomes more fluid or elastic in nature. Additionally, coiled or crimped fibers are used in the fabric weave to capitalize on their inherent stretch properties. To create an even more comfortable system we utilize an elastic stitch technique to create small "gathers" in the quilting. By combining this stretchy fabric, strategic seam orientation, and the elasticized gathers we offer unrivaled fit and comfort. These innovations allow the sleeping bag to stretch with you as you change positions throughout the night, drawing the insulation closer to your body and eliminating drafty dead spaces. Keep body heat inside your sleeping bag, where it belongs.
- 12-denier Ballistic Airlight Nylon
- Cotton storage sack included
- Multi-Tube Construction with Flow Gate technology
Wash and Care:
- 100 wash rated Polkatex® Durable Water Repellant
- 800 Fill Power Goose Down
- Fill Weight- 9.0 oz.
- Specs. for regular length
- Stuffed Size- 5.1” x 10.1”
- 67 in. mating right & left hand zippers
- Auto Locking Zipper to limit zipper “slip” during the night
- Single draft flap for zipper protection
- We do not advise consumers to reference the extreme rating for general use
- Inside Shoulder Girth- 53”~75”
- Max User Height- 6’
- Draw cord for face hole adjustment
- [EN TESTED]48˚F/ 9˚C(Comfort), 41˚F/ 5˚C(Lower Limit), 17˚F/ -8˚C(Extreme*)
- Super Spiral Stretch System (US. Patent NO. 7,900,301)
- Tapered, bias stretch stuff sack for easier packing
- Weight- 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Inside Knee Girth- 44”~62”