Mountain Hardwear Gravitor Jacket -
Wet, dripping forests, icefalls, and snow fields are no match for the burly Gravitor Jacket from Mountain Hardwear. This jacket protects you from the weather with waterproof, breathable DryQ Elite laminate and moisture-shedding Thermic Micro synthetic insulation. High-set pockets stay away from hipbelts and harnesses, and the attached insulated hood is helmet compatible.
- Thermic Micro insulation blends warmth-holding hollow fibers and loft-retaining solid fibers for maximum performance
Weather and Wind:
- Dry.Q Elite is durably waterproof, windproof, and exceptionally breathable from the instant you put it on and at all body temperatures—does not require high levels of user exertion (high body heat) before the breathability kicks in
- AXF Super DWR finish repels water 5 times longer than standard DWRs
- Dri.Q Elite membrane blocks heavy snow and even rain while remaining highly breathable from the second you zip up
- Lightweight, waterproof and warm
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Interior zip pocket stores ID, keys, other small essentials
- Diagonal chest pocket with watertight zip
- Watertight zip with microchamois zipper garage at chin
- Two interior mesh stash pockets
- Pockets set high and out of the way from harness and pack straps
- Higher pockets are accessible when you're wearing a harness or pack
- Two-layer shell fabric made from nylon ripstop backed by Dry.Q Elite air-permeable membrane
- Dry.Q™ Elite is the first waterproof-breathable fabric to start breathing the minute you start using it. Unlike traditional waterproof-breathable fabrics, Dry.Q Elite doesn t require humidity to trigger its breathability. No waiting. No clamminess. Just shell functionality like you ve always wanted.
- 40K-rated fabric is able to stop moisture penetration in harsh conditions
- Stay cool and dry on the inside without that clammy feeling; the air-permeable membrane allows air—not just moisture/sweat vapor—to pass outward through the fabric to maximize breathability
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Dual hem drawcords and adjustable cuffs seal out the cold
- Constructed with Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite technology
Lining and Layers:
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Double layered Rebar Rip is durable and tough without being heavy or bulky
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Superior breathability reduces the need for zippered vents giving you a lighter more streamlined jacket
- Dry.Q Elite waterproof breathable membrane is air-permeable and immediately begins moving moisture away from the body
- Touch-fasten adjustable cuffs
- Integrated thumb loops for warmth
- US shipments only
Challenge the elements.
Mountain Hardwear beefed up the Gravitor Inslulated Jacket with its moisture-blocking, extremely breathable Dry.Q technology so you'll stay dry when raging storms slam the trail. While your buddies are getting soaked or suffocating in their swampy 'waterproof' jackets you'll just put your hood up and keep going. Your body will waste less energy trying to maintain its temperature, so you'll have more fuel for the fun.
Sun and Ski Sports
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Gravitor Insulated Jacket is a lightweight insulated layer designed to play well with packs and harnesses. This jacket is made with a waterproof and breathable Conduit™ shell and warm Thermic Micro™ insulation.
O2GearShop.com (Fall 2012)
The Gravitor Jacket is perfect for the mountaineer looking for a lightweight jacket that is durable enough to withstand the harsh conditions. The AXF Super DWR finish repels water 5 times longer than standard DWRs and is backed up with a Dry.Q Eilte laminate and Thermic Micro™ insulation that makes this jacket lightweight, waterproof and warm. Can be easily worn with a harness or backpack with high chest pockets for easy access and out of the way of straps.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Designed to play well with packs and harnesses, the Gravitor Jacket is a lightweight layer made with Mountain Hardwear's waterproof, superbreathable Dry.Q Elite shell and extremely warm Thermic Micro insulation.
Fiber Content: 100% nylon.
Country of Origin: Imported
Sierra Trading Post
If you gravitate toward outdoor adventure no matter the season or weather, then Mountain Hardwear's Gravitor jacket is for you. The compressible Thermic Micro insulation and Dry.Q Elite waterproof ultra-breathable membrane keep you warm and dry through some of the worst weather you'll come across on the trail, crag and slopes.