Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15 - Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15-Degree Down Sleeping Bag - The Phantom 15 Deg Down Sleeping Bag by Mountain Hardwear is one of the most comfortable and lightweight sleeping bags you could ever want to wrap around you. Q.Shield Down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions. The Superlight Q.Shield DOWN 800-fill with 10d lightweight filament weave shell makes the Phantom an exceptionally warm and comfortable sleeping bag. With a snug mummy cut, tight 5 inch baffle spacing maximizing loft and six-chamber hood design, this bag is insulated for maximum warmth and minimum weight. A down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening and the lightweight two-way number 3 zipper offers easy entry and exit. For a bag that you will want to have wrapped around yourself in a cocoon of warmth, look no further than
- 20d nylon taffeta lining
- Nylon shell is lightweight and tear resistant; fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish to repel moisture
- 10d lightweight filament weave shell
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords cansnug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Insulated draft tube has an anti-snag panel to prevent any cold spots while the ergonomic draft collar keeps any heat inside from escaping
- Ergonomic collar drapes comfortably over neck and shoulders, sealing out drafts; no need to cinch it unless weather is close to bag's temperature limits
- Multi-baffled, tailored hood lies close along the sides of neck and face for easy warmth
- Full-length zipper allows you to open up the bag to lay on something soft after a long day, use as a blanket when it get s a little warmer or for a little extra ventilation
- Full-length, 2-way zipper with locking sliders stays in place when the bag is partially unzipped for ventilation
- Insulated draft tube extends to bottom of bag to eliminate cold spots
- Performance mummy cut features a snug overall fit that positions the down insulation close to the body, maximizing warmth and minimizing weight without restrictiveness
- Q.Shield advance water repellency technology protects individual down fibers from moisture so they retain loft and insulation properties; Q.Shield won't wear off
- Face gasket is down-insulated and blocks drafts at the opening to keep your face warmer
- Insulated with lightweight and compressible Q.Shield™ 800-fill-power goose down to keep you warm
- Six-chamber hood design offers consistant warmth and insulation around the head
- When it's cold enough to cinch down the hood, the down-insulated face gasket snugs comfortably and holds in warmth
- Q Shield™ 800 fill down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Tight 5-in. baffle spacing keeps down from shifting and prevents cold spots
- Comfort footbox follows your natural foot position while the performance mummy cut assists in maintaining warmth as you sleep
- Left side zipper only.
- Lightweight two-way #3 zipper for easy entry and exit5 Lightweight two-way zipper for easy entry and exit 17885 5932 70 Lightweight two-way zipper for easy entry and exit 17851 5931 70
- Tight 5-inch baffle spacing maximizes loft
- Stuff sack makes it easier for you to get your sleeping bag in your pack without taking up a whole lot of space
- Mesh storage sack keeps your sleeping bag nice and lofty when you're not squishing it into your compression sack to make it more travel-friendly
- Tight five-inch baffling gives you more pillowy loft to rest on and in
- With a lower-limit European Norm (EN) rating of 15°F, the Phantom 15 is a versatile bag for lightweight adventures into the mountains
- Single handed drawcords simplify adjustments.
- Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15 sleeping bag comes with a mesh storage sack and a stuff sack
- European Norm (EN) is an independent third-party temperature rating, allowing accurate comparisons across brands with other EN-rated bags
SummitHut.com (Fall 2012)
For guys who sleep a little colder because they crave the Southwest sun, the Phantom 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag from Mountain Hardwear is a more reasonable three-season option. Insulated with 800-fill goose down, the Phantom 15 is compressible and lightweight, keeping you warm on cooler nights or just when you need a little more to your sleeping bag.
Remember to set your alarm because sleeping in is easy with the warm Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15 sleeping bag. Don't blame us when you oversleep!
A favorite among the Mountain Hardwear family, the Phantom 15 Q.Shield™ DOWN 800-fill bags are comfortable yet extremely lightweight. Q.Shield Down marks a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
Designed to be warm and as light as possible, the Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15 is a great all-around choice for colder conditions. This light, warm mummy cut bag has a snug fit and is an ideal choice if you only want one bag.
O2GearShop.com (Spring 2013)
A compressible, lightweight 800-fill Q.Shield™ DOWN bag for backpackers, and climbers 15 F /9 C. A super-lightweight 800-fill bag ideal for gram counting backpackers and climbers. Q.Shield™ DOWN maintains heat and maximum loft in damp conditions. The almost translucent 10D fabric has a soft hand and is exceptionally lightweight.