Mountain Hardwear LightPath 2 Tent -
An extremely light 3-season tent, the LightPath 2 (OU9606) from Mountain Hardwear is an efficient, bckcountry shelter that has an easy-pitch design, and will fend off serious mountain weather. Weighing in at only 3 pounds 13 ounces, the LightPath 2 cannot get any lighter, that is unless you use the Pitch Light configuration with the footprint (sold separately) which shaves off almost a pound. This tent has 1 door, a fully wateproof fly, canopy storage pockets, and a reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set up at night. Updated for Spring 2012, the LightPath 2 from Mountain Hardwear now features DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles.
- One mesh door with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Superlight 1/4 in buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Gear can be stored in canopy storage pockets or optional rectangular gear loft (sold separately)
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly,poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent
Oregon Mountain Community (2012)
The Mountain Hardwear LightPath 2 Tent is a breeze to pitch yet warm and dry when the weather turns nasty.