Mountain Hardwear Phantasia 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag - Mountain Hardwear Women's Phantasia 0 Deg Sleeping Bag - The Women's Phantasia 0 Deg Sleeping Bag by Mountain Hardwear is a favorite among the MHW women's alpine climbing team. The Superlight Q.Shield DOWN 800-fill with 10d shell fabric makes the Phantasia an exceptionally warm, comfortable, and lightweight sleeping bag. Q.Shield Down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions. With its women's specific mummy cut, tight 5 inch baffle spacing maximizing loft and six-chamber hood design, this bag is insulated for maximum warmth and minimum weight. A down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening and the lightweight two-way number 3 zipper offers easy entry and exit. If you are looking for a warm lightweight bag designed specifically for women, you will want to check out the Women's Phantasia 0 Deg
- Light, durable 20D nylon taffeta lining feels soft and smooth next to skin and
- Superlight 10D nylon filament weave shell protects down insulation from frost, condensation, and dew
- Six-chamber hood maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth.
- Water-resistance ensures down maintains its insulative quality in damp conditions
- Performance mummy is cut specifically for women and insulated for maximum warmth with minimum weight.
- Premium Q.Shield 800-fill down insulation offers excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, extra loft for supreme warmth, and water-resistance on individual fibers
- Increased insulation to set temperature ratings to T-Comfort for warmer women's bags.
- Q.Shield 800-fill down insulation with advanced treatment that resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions.
- Down-filled face gasket prevents cold from creeping in around the hood
- Women-specific performance mummy cut means additional insulation in key areas where women tend to get chilled
- Available in regular and long lengths, left and right zip.
- Lightweight two-way #3 zipper for easy entry.
- Stuffs into an included 8 by 13 inch stuff sack for compact transport
- Rated to 0°F for reliable warmth in spring, summer, fall, or mild winter weather conditions
- Tight, five-inch baffle spacing maximizes loft and prevents dead space
Rest up so you can rally.
In all but nasty winter conditions, the Mountain Hardwear Women’s Phantasia 0 Down Sleeping Bag lulls you to sleep in cozy warmth so you can rest and slay it—on the wall, trail, or summit—when morning comes. A women-specific mummy cut adds insulation where women need it most; its Q.Shield water-repellent down ensures you'll stay that much warmer and drier when conditions turns damp and ugly. Five-inch baffles give it a tight, lofty construction that prevents dead spots and provides consistent warmth, and a six-chamber hood with face gasket prevents brain-freeze.
The Phantom series of sleeping bags has been a Mountain Hardwear favorite. The women's Phantasia 0 is a favorite of the Mountain Hardwear women's alpine climbing team. It features super-light Q.Shield water-repellent 800-fill down insulation for exceptional warmth and comfort.