Mountain Hardwear Piero Pant -
The Mountain Hardwear Piero Pants set the standard for durable outdoor apparel. These pants can withstand rock, rubble, and weather. Climb higher, hike longer, and work harder in the Piero Pant.
Lining and Layers:
- Micro-chamois lining in the waist offers comfort when you're wearing a harness or the hip-belt of a heavy pack
- 95% nylon/5% elastane Salado canvas stretch fabric
- Made from durable, abrasion-resistant stretch canvas fabric
- Chalk bag loop at center back waistband
Weather and Wind:
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
Size and Dimensions:
- Full inseam gusset, articulated knees for mobility
- Inseam gusset and articulated knees mean ultimate freedom to nail heel hooks while you climb or step high when you're hiking
- Comfort stretch for mobility
- Two slash hand pockets; two rear patch pockets
- Lots of pockets for storage
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Salado Stretch Canvas offers superior durability and stretchy flexibility
The Piero Pant from Mountain Hardwear is designed with climbers in mind and features a durable stretch canvas fabric. The inseam gusset and articulated knees allows the pant to move with you to ensure maximum mobility. You've got enough to worry about while you're on the side of a mountain, don't let your pants add to the list.
After it was introduced to the outdoor community, the popularity of the Men's Piero Pant spread like wildfire. Mountain Hardwear has since updated the style to bring this pant in a little closer to the body for a cleaner fit, but don't worry, you won't sacrifice any mobility when you're scrambling over rocks or 'packing the Long Trail.
Mountain Hardwear's Piero Pants are durable, versatile and lightweight pants that save your skin while trekking through the brush and scaling the cliffs. The stretch fabric makes these perfect for climbing along with the inseam gusset and articulated knees. The real hidden gem in these pants is the Micro-Chamois lined waist enhances comfort especially while under a harness.
Attention: Burton Snowboards & Gear can be shipped only within the United States.
DECENT FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Piero Pant.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Made for climbing with an updated fit and style lines, Mountain Hardwear's Piero Pants feature a chalk bag loop, articulated knees, an inseam gusset, and abrasion-resistant fabric with a hint of stretch for long reaches.
Fiber Content: 95% nylon, 5% elastane.
Country of Origin: Imported
This popular climbing pant is made from ultra-durable 95% nylon, 5% elastane Salado canvas stretch fabric with a brushed Micro-Chamois lined waist for added comfort under a harness. A full inseam gusset and articulated knees offer increased freedom of movement. Two slash hand pockets and two spacious rear patch pockets provide ample storage space for your essentials. Semi-fitted. Imported.
These pants are so useful you might want more than one pair. Versatile, durable against rock and brush and made with stretch fabric for movement for climbing, hiking or just about anything else you can do outside.