Mountain Hardwear Raven 2 Person Tent Humbolt -
Mountain Hardware's Raven 2 Person tent is the perfect tent for spring or summer camping in the Pacific Northwest. The tent itself is lightweight and easy to set up, with color-coded poles and tabs to help you quickly set up, and Mountain Hardware's Evolution Tension Arch keeping the number of poles to a minimum. The Raven 2 itself is guaranteed to stay watertight, making sure that you stay dry inside, even if the outside is wet. Further, the mesh canopy panels will keep the interior from getting humid and stuffy, and several pockets built into the interior will keep phones, wallets, or other small items corralled overnight.
- Reinforcement 68D Polyester Ripstop, 2x calendared, DWR, FR
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors.
- Tent Floor 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- Fly 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Canopy 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR;20D Nylon Knit Mesh
- Packed Length 21 in / 53 cm
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Number of Poles 3
- Usage Three-Season Backpacking
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Packed Weight 5 lb. 9 oz. / 2.51 kg.
- Packed Diameter 6 in / 15 cm
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Rectangular gear loft option
- Pitch Light Weight 3 lb. 12 oz. / 1.69 kg.
- Floor Area 28 sq. ft. / 2.6 m2
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor
- Capacity 2
- Atlas 7001 UL pole system is lightweight, strong, and durable.
- Vestibule Area 11 sq. ft. 1.0 m2 / 11 sq. ft. 1.0 m2
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Number of Vestibules 2
- Interior Height 43" / 109 cm