Mountain Hardwear Torsion Glove -
DECENT FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Torsion Glove.
The SPECS of the Mountain Hardwear Torsion Glove.
- Articulated fit won't restrict movement and flatlock seams won't chafe
- Brushed micro-fleece lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Deflection soft shell fabric is windproof and breathable, backed with polyester microfleece.
- 94% polyester, 6% polyurethane.
Traction and Grip:
- Tough, durable goatskin palm and index finger grip your poles, shovel, or après beers
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Wraparound leather reinforcement at the index finger for comfort and durability in this high-wear area.
- Nose wipe patch on thumb
- Articulate cut for excellent dexterity.
- Hand wipe with damp cloth.
- Water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers will stand up to rock and ice.
- Snug soft shell glove for alpine climbing.
The Torsion Glove from Mountain Hardwear is a softshell glove that fits snug to perform the way you need in an alpine environment. Breathable and constructed to endure harsh terrain, the Torsion Glove blocks wind and offers seamless construction for increased comfort.
Perfect for alpine climbing, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Torsion Soft Shell Gloves are a snug softshell glove with an articulated cut for excellent dexterity. Softshell fabric blocks the wind, making this a comfortable glove in mild conditions. A durable, water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers stand up to rock and ice.
For short ski tours, cruising to the coffee shop, or shoveling out the truck on a powder day, the Mountain Hardwear Torsion Glove fits the bill. This highly weather-resistant softshell glove features stretchy Deflection fabric with a Conduit laminate to shed snow, ice, and slush.