Mountain Hardwear UltraLamina 45 - Mountain Hardwear UltraLamina 45 Sleeping Bag - The UltraLamina 45 Synthetic Sleeping Bag by Mountain Hardwear is an excellent choice when you need a synthetic bag in conditions down to 45 degrees. Water-repellent Thermal.Q insulation and welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots. The ultra-lightweight wind resistant shell makes for a great wet weather option and is an excellent choice for damp, cold conditions. Consistently dense insulation maintains loft through repeated washings and compression cycles. A face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth. The single 3/4 length zipper minimizes weight yet still allows for ventilation. The performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency. A Comfort Footbox follows your natural foot position to offer you maximum warmth
- Soft, durable and compressible synthetic insulation retains its loft and traps body heat to keep you warm; it also continues to insulate even when damp
- Footbox is shaped to allow feet to rest naturally; shape preserves loft and allows insulation to drape close to feet for more warmth
- Thermal.Q fill insulation is soft, lofty, compressible and durable.
- Dual, 2-way zippers with locking sliders are backed by wide, antisnag binding tape; insulated zipper gusset seals in warmth at base of zipper
- Insulated draft tube extends to bottom of bag to eliminate cold spots
- Thermal.Q insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Available in regular and long lengths, left and right zip.
Weather and Wind:
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant
- Interior zippered pocket at shoulder stows small necessities such as your watch or lip balm
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Performance mummy cut features a snug overall fit that positions the insulation close to the body, maximizing warmth without restriction
- The Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 45°F long sleeping bag comes with a nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag
- Proprietary welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Welded construction eliminates moisture entry points; Durable Water Repellent finish on nylon/polyester shell causes water to bead up and roll off
- 20D 100% nylon taffeta lining.
- 15D 100% nylon ripstop shell.
- Single #3 3/4-length zipper minimizes weight yet still allows for ventilation.
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Engineered to offer maximal warmth and minimal weight
- Engineered to be lightest and warmest synthetic bag available
- Designed and engineered to be light and warm.
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear UltraLamina 45 Sleeping Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear UltraLamina 45 Sleeping Bag.
The Mountain Hardwear UltraLamina series of sleeping bags are built to be strong and light. They're a great choice for lightweight backpacking. The UltraLamina 45 features Thermal.Q insulation for soft, compressible, durable warmth.
REI (2012) (closeout)
Lightweight and water-resistant, the synthetic Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 45°F long sleeping bag keeps you comfortable even when the dew settles in on your mild-weather backpacking adventure.
Back with a new design and improved fabrics, Mountain Hardwear's UltraLamina synthetic insulated lightweight UltraLamina bags are built strong and light, making them a great choice for lightweight backpacking.
A true summer bag, the UltraLamina™ 45 is extremely lightweight and highly compressible.
Welded construction and ThermicMicro™ insulation maintain loft even through repeated washings and compression cycles.
Side zips allow for full ventilation.
is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency.
Patent pending, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots.
Thermic Micro™ fill is soft, lofty, compressible and durable.
Dual #5 zippers minimize weight and provide ventilation options.
Internal zippered pocket at shoulder for storage.
Nylon mesh bag and storage sack included.